Should I rope?

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
I'm already in my prime and it's just going to get worse from here. Done everything i've wanted to do already. Probably slain the highest psl I ever will, traveled, got into lots of street fights, worked bunch of different jobs, bought my own car, lived on my own. Adult life is shit, everyone is miserable. Whats the point of working every day for the rest of my life just to pay bills to live? Fuck that. Life fast die young

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, Kingkellz, Deleted member 4991 and 1 other person
Depends. Are you indian?

Lol dude how old are you, you're talking as if you're a grizzled veteran of life xd

i think about this every day. the world is going to hell and no one is going to change it. im just bored every single day of my life

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Lol dude how old are you, you're talking as if you're a grizzled veteran of life xd
I'm 19 bro but whats the point in working a job you hate everyday til you die just to survive? I've already done everything that matters in life

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
i kinda like the feeling of when a girl choke me sometimes maybe robe will feel same

• +1
i kinda like the feeling of when a girl choke me sometimes maybe robe will feel same
I had a girl slap me before just so i would rage on her pussy

no

• Hmm...
I'm already in my prime and it's just going to get worse from here. Done everything i've wanted to do already. Probably slain the highest psl I ever will, traveled, got into lots of street fights, worked bunch of different jobs, bought my own car, lived on my own. Adult life is shit, everyone is miserable. Whats the point of working every day for the rest of my life just to pay bills to live? Fuck that. Life fast die young
Faggot :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Hes 19 and acts like hes a grandpa

• +1
I bought a 5.0 mustang bro
How the fuck did you find the time to travel and work different jobs one year after graduating HS, the math doesn't add up. Mirin tbh if not larping.

• +1
How the fuck did you find the time to travel and work different jobs one year after graduating HS, the math doesn't add up. Mirin tbh if not larping.
I've been working since I was 14 years old bro. Restaurants and fast food and construction. Car was only 5k used and certified. And travel with family on vacations and recently travel by myself

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Brandon10
I've been working since I was 14 years old bro. Restaurants and fast food and construction. Car was only 5k used and certified
Damn must be a bit tough. Blue collar can really make you hate your life so I get where you're coming from, I've been a barista for a while now and at first I was so happy I left college but now I want to return.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Damn must be a bit tough. Blue collar can really make you hate your life so I get where you're coming from, I've been a barista for a while now and at first I was so happy I left college but now I want to return.
I like the work cause its physical and get to be outside but hate the people, most of them are assholes but i guess it toughens you up and learn to be a man

but i guess it toughens you up and learn to be a man

I know what this site about is but honestly try to stay way from the toxic masculinity way of thinking like this. It's OK if you feel like shit or disrespected, trying to become sort of immune to it, will just make you more bitter and a pain in the ass for most people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I know what this site about is but honestly try to stay way from the toxic masculinity way of thinking like this. It's OK if you feel like shit or disrespected, trying to become sort of immune to it, will just make you more bitter and a pain in the ass for most people.
Yeah i know it's ok to have emotions but I was raised old school so it's hard to

Yeah i know it's ok to have emotions but I was raised old school so it's hard to
It's not about emotions man, I'm not encouraging you to some SJW BS like "It's ok to cry in front of people etc." but you should know how to earn respect and not get stomped on by random retards.

It's not about emotions man, I'm not encouraging you to some SJW BS like "It's ok to cry in front of people etc." but you should know how to earn respect and not get stomped on by random retards.
In highschool i fought alot but can't do that now that i'm 19 or go to jail in 2020 for fighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043