Should I rope

Z

Zqrxu

Iron
I'm 5'0 flat at 16 and I'm asian, what can I do to max out my height, will I even grow anymore? Is it over before it even started?

• So Sad
Reactions: Pogin_chan and Youㅤ
i'm sorry bro, that's very brutal.

get hgh asap invest in LL otherwise rot this is a case where LL is worth the risk. Either get bullied for life or take the risk of never walking again.

You'd make a passable tranny with that height and race. Never give up

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Running!
get hgh asap invest in LL otherwise rot this is a case where LL is worth the risk. Either get bullied for life or take the risk of never walking again.
would LL even help him if he stays at this height?

How much you grown since you were 15? What about since you were 14?

I never recorded or have any data on might height but I never experienced any growth spurts or anything similar.
How much have you grown the past year? Simple question nigga. If u don’t give an answer I can’t tell if ur still growing

How much have you grown the past year? Simple question nigga. If u don’t give an answer I can’t tell if ur still growing
Chill out, I said I never recorded it, let's say I grew about 0.5 cm or something just a rough estimate.

Chill out, I said I never recorded it, let's say I grew about 0.5 cm or something just a rough estimate.
Then it’s fucking over if you didn’t grow at least 2 inches in the last year, your growth has ended you are stuck as a rice dwarf, even AI + HGH could not help you.

Don’t rope, cope. Your life is now a cope.

Then it’s fucking over if you didn’t grow at least 2 inches in the last year, your growth has ended you are stuck as a rice dwarf, even AI + HGH could not help you.

Don’t rope, cope. Your life is now a cope.
Well shit, going to be a dwarf for the rest of my life.

dwarfmaxx buddy we goin through same experience except i am white but don't worry marry a tall foid if possible or focus on your hobby, enjoy other aspects of life etc i would suggest you to learn how to fight and built some mass because you can be mistaken as a kid and can get kidnapped which is embarrasing

Ask your parents why they decided to have a kid

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl