Should I ropemaxx?

pprimus43

pprimus43

I am owed Sex
I hate seeing couples. I hate seeing peers surpass me without effort. I hate life screwing me over every single day. What are some good theories for the afterlife?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, sportsmogger, Suns9999 and 2 others
Surgery or death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and noonespecial
Afterlife is just some made up shit to delude incels into thinking they are gonna get rewarded after death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Simр, Suns9999 and noonespecial
I hate seeing couples. I hate seeing peers surpass me without effort. I hate life screwing me over every single day. What are some good theories for the afterlife?
Surgery

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Just do roids and double scoop nigga 😡 Never tell me ur deppressed until you’ve done that

• JFL
  • JFL
Won't roids cause a painful death eventually
Stfu retard:lul: muh I’m so :feelswhy: . Ur living in a delusion nigga, ur looking for attention cuz if ur really deppressed like this you would’ve killed yourself:lul:

• JFL
Stfu retard:lul: muh I’m so :feelswhy: . Ur living in a delusion nigga, ur looking for attention cuz if ur really deppressed like this you would’ve killed yourself:lul:
I fear death that's the main reason why. I also love being alive, I just hate suffering because I can't get foids. If I got a cute gf I would be one of the happiest men alive

• JFL
I fear death that's the main reason why. I also love being alive, I just hate suffering because I can't get foids. If I got a cute gf I would be one of the happiest men alive
How old are you:unsure: (don’t lie) ur anonymous

• JFL
meditate. I have a brutal chronic illness. Meditation helps me survive.

• JFL
5 feet 8. A lot of cards stacked against me I know. MTN facially
Just do roids bhai. If you think you can’t then look at bodybuilder transformations. Not all of them have good frames. + you get euphoria and become low inhib from roids:feelshah:

meditate. I have a brutal chronic illness. Meditation helps me survive.
I would break down in tears if I meditated tbh... so much repressed anger

• JFL
Just do roids bhai. If you think you can’t then look at bodybuilder transformations. Not all of them have good frames. + you get euphoria and become low inhib from roids:feelshah:
I'm highly considering faking a mental illness to get some NT maxxing drugs to lower inhib

• JFL
kill yourself and then report back to us what you saw i think it could make for some interesting discussion on .org :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
I'm highly considering faking a mental illness to get some NT maxxing drugs to lower inhib
no need to fake what you already have :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Never bro

I love you bro dont do it

• JFL
I would break down in tears if I meditated tbh... so much repressed anger
scream into a pillow. let it all go flow. feel your anger. embrace it.

• JFL
scream into a pillow. let it all go flow. feel your anger. embrace it.
I released my anger today by throwing round and messing up a bunch of shit in a store JFL, got away with it luckiy

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
I released my anger today by throwing round and messing up a bunch of shit in a store JFL, got away with it luckiy
There are better methods bro JFL. Just don't get yourself in trouble :feelsyay::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: pprimus43
There are better methods bro JFL. Just don't get yourself in trouble :feelsyay::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
What other methods are there? I don't want to be mean to my friends because it's not their fault

• JFL
as well as social anxiety and possibly depression

• JFL
thats rough buddy :Comfy:
Exactly... so many cards stacked against me. So many peers I see effortlessly surpass me. I really really hate my life

• JFL
yes

• JFL
Exactly... so many cards stacked against me. So many peers I see effortlessly surpass me. I really really hate my life
im not gon hold you i am definitely not the right person to talk to about this stuff because i will 100% endorse suicide because i love the idea of people finally freeing themselves of their miserable lives by ending it all and not having to deal with their suffering anymore :Comfy:

I'm giving myself a few more years to ascend with a MTB+ gf... if not...

• JFL
im not gon hold you i am definitely not the right person to talk to about this stuff because i will 100% endorse suicide because i love the idea of people finally freeing themselves of their miserable lives by ending it all and not having to deal with their suffering anymore :Comfy:
makes me happy makes me smile :Comfy:

What other methods are there? I don't want to be mean to my friends because it's not their fault
Start meditating a fucking lot. Scream into pillows whever you can, and also try getting into fighting.

• JFL
It will take me years to save up the money. I am very impatient. Honestly I want sex fucking now.
are u deformed ? cause if not u have no excuse and how are u 21 and haven't saved up by now

• JFL
as well as social anxiety and possibly depression
yea bro I have those too, shits hard legit 80 percent of the women ive gotten with are only cause they've approached me