Should I run a SERM on cycle if I have gyno?

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
I'm gonna run LGD-4033 and MK-677. I bought Nolvadex to pct with just in case. I got gyno during puberty, should I run a serm on cycle?

@6ft1
@ any other users who have experience with sarms.

Don't think sarms aromatise much
But there will still be an unbalance of test / estrogen I think

That richard something knows more than me
Cant member exact username

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
Bro you're that guy that was 15 right?

My suggestion would be, don't. Be patient you got years of growing ahead of you. It's really dumb to take it now.
It could potentially fuck up your natural production if you do it incorrectly. And since your 15, i'm sure you will make a mistake lol.

After you hit min 20 then come back, and then we will talk about the big boys like steroids/testosterone.

My suggestion would be, don't. Be patient you got years of growing ahead of you. It's really dumb to take it now.
It could potentially fuck up your natural production if you do it incorrectly. And since your 15, i'm sure you will make a mistake lol.

After you hit min 20 then come back, and then we will talk about the big boys like steroids/testosterone.
Pretty sure he isn't the kid you're talking about

I'm gonna run LGD-4033 and MK-677. I bought Nolvadex to pct with just in case. I got gyno during puberty, should I run a serm on cycle?

@6ft1
@ any other users who have experience with sarms.
PCT is made of Nolva and Clomid, Clomid being the most important part since it raises your LH and FSH levels up.
Nolva is used to contrast sides of Clomid.

You could also take nolva during cycle if you feel a gyno flare up.
Don't take it from the start, wait until you feel your nips tingling, otherwise you're just blocking e2 and risking sides for nothing.

• +1

Thanks, but I'm doing everything correctly. I've read many guides and I'm aware of the sides. It won't lower my natural T production forever. Only temporary and since I'm young my body should bounce back just in case.

dht liquid or sht roid. SERM wont do much cause your test atm in down and your dgaf about natural test really

• +1
I run nolva on AAS cycles when test is high just in case. It doesn't have many downsides

• +1
I run nolva on AAS cycles when test is high just in case. It doesn't have many downsides
What program would be best on a sarm cycle you think?

How old are you and how long you been training?

mk-677 will increase prolactin (>25mg/day).
milk thistle or call tyrone to suck milk from your thicc nips.

• JFL
How old are you and how long you been training?
16 and training natty on and off for a year. Can't seem to build any more muscle naturally.

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate