Should i search for my middle school crush

arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
And bag her now that im taller and better looking, i wouldnt even know where to look but i wanna get into an ltr with her and then a few months im surprise her that its me, im unrecognizable now, thats how insane my ascension is.

• +1
Reactions: symphony, yyy and sportsmogger
Youll fuck her and then get bored of her

Search for new girls

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Youll fuck her and then get bored of her

Search for new girls
Its so weird she feels like a mythical creature not a person, i only had 3 interactions with her in those 4 years, first she saw me at a mall and said something I couldn’t understand, second she took my phone from my hand to check if tool any pics of her and talked to me like a child while doing it, and third me and my friend were on top a slide in a playground and she said leave [my name] so her and ber friends could sit

Does this mean anything?

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Its so weird she feels like a mythical creature not a person, i only had 3 interactions with her in those 4 years, first she saw me at a mall and said something I couldn’t understand, second she took my phone from my hand to check if tool any pics of her and talked to me like a child while doing it, and third me and my friend were on top a slide in a playground and she said leave [my name] so her and ber friends could sit

Does this mean anything?
What a bitch

How old were u

• +1
conquer her but dont ltr
if you've ascended recently just slaymax
Ill only do it if she doesn’t recognize me which i doubt she will cause our school had like 600 student, some reason slaying doesn’t entice me, i wanna do something more with my life

• +1
Reactions: yyy
Ill only do it if she doesn’t recognize me which i doubt she will cause our school had like 600 student, some reason slaying doesn’t entice me, i wanna do something more with my life
fair enough bro. people have different intentions & i respect that (y)

• +1
My middle school crush used to say hi to me in spanish class and those are probably some of my fondest middle school memories. I know her socials but I wont reach out.

• +1
My middle school crush used to say hi to me in spanish class and those are probably some of my fondest middle school memories. I know her socials but I wont reach out.
Mine only talked to me 3 times, why not?
How old are the both of you?

• +1
Reactions: symphony
I wouldn’t even know where to look, i asked around and no one knows where she went
I also wish i could find a girl form when i was 14 but its impossible and she now lives in a diff country

• So Sad