Should I send my ex oneitis a friend request on Facebook?

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
I am already over her but I’m just bored and feel like adding her back on Facebook. What to do tbh?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Swagwaffle, sytyl and BrettyBoy
No you simp stop

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Taylorswift
I am already over her but I’m just bored and feel like adding her back on Facebook. What to do tbh?
she is getting pumped by this while you will jack off to her adding you back on facebook

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4430, Hozay and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and chadmaxxer123
  • +1
Reactions: Hozay
JFL she is a below average gook (my looksmatch). I highly doubt that a giga chad would even blink in her general direction.
she probably still has access to chadlites etc

i know a fat obese midget shitskinned curry slut who is dating a 6'2" blue eyed GL guy, and im not even joking
Plcac

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
she probably still has access to chadlites etc

i know a fat obese midget shitskinned curry slut who is dating a 6'2" blue eyed GL guy, and im not even joking
View attachment 700851
I have a subhuman female friend and she has access to high tier normies. She was chasing this Chadlite relentlessly but he rejected her and got himself a cute GF. I don’t know about my ex oneitis tbh but she is always simping for local Chadlites/Chads.

• +1
Reactions: chadmaxxer123
Yes, to see whether or not she accepts your request. suicide fuel if she rejects tho.

• +1
Have you ever talked to her irl? If so, yes. If no, then don't bother unless she visibly knew who you were.

• +1
🤢

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Taylorswift
Have you ever talked to her irl? If so, yes. If no, then don't bother unless she visibly knew who you were.
I haven’t talked to her in like a year now and I don’t have any feelings whatsoever. I just thought it would be funny to add my first oneitis/love that I had in Highschool but now that I look at it, it’s a pretty retarded idea JFL.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Yes, to see whether or not she accepts your request. suicide fuel if she rejects tho.
Yeah I have a feeling she wouldn’t accept tbh or just leave the friend request hanging.

• So Sad
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and sytyl
i remember sending my oneitis

a request... never heard back from her