Should i sent genio morph to my mom, so she can see how important it is?

Alucard69

Alucard69

Kraken
My mom already knows i want surgery, unfortunately she can't pay for it. But she thinks i have BDD or something probaby, but my chin is just subhuman. Should i sent her a morph of added chin projection in side profile? Or would that be too non NT?

• JFL
Reactions: One Rep Max
My mom already knows i want surgery, unfortunately she can't pay for it. But she thinks i have BDD or something probaby, but my chin is just subhuman. Should i sent her a morph of added chin projection in side profile? Or would that be too non NT?
No

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69
why not? I already whined a couple of times to her about wanting to get genio. I just want her to understand i fucking need it

why not? I already whined a couple of times to her about wanting to get genio. I just want her to understand i fucking need it
keep blackpill as away from irls as you can

No, because she already thinks u aren't NT bc u probably advocate to your mom your not good looking obsessively if she thinks u have BDD. But u should talk about the surgery with your mother an walk her thru it instead of sending a morph (very aspie) if u don't obsess about your face to often openly*.

• +1
keep blackpill as away from irls as you can
Yeah my mom is bluepilled as fuck, it took me like 10 times to convince her that it's giga important for me. But i don't want her to think i'm crazy BDD ridden or anything, and just show her that it would actually benefit my appearance.
No, because she already thinks u aren't NT bc u probably advocate to your mom your not good looking obsessively if she thinks u have BDD. But u should talk about the surgery with your mother an walk her thru it instead of sending a morph (very aspie) if u don't obsess about your face to often openly*.
I already told her i'm pretty much obsessed with getting it but yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I already told her i'm pretty much obsessed with getting it but yeah.
If your hoping she will buy it for you make a plan to explain it to her and larp that it's causing issues or something.

• +1
If your hoping she will buy it for you make a plan to explain it to her and larp that it's causing issues or something.
Unfortunately not an option. My family have literally like no savings or anything

• So Sad
Reactions: Schizotypalcel