Should i shape my eyebrows?

Alex_notmogging

Alex_notmogging

Iron
Im not sure if i should shape them some how with a eyebrow Raser, i thought that i would just cut usless hair above or under my eyebrow. Idk what do yall say

Current eyebrows ( arched)

Screenshot 20240717 010644
Screenshot 20240717 010516 edit 2182218338447226

eye area looks similar to orb the shape already looks good

• +1
Reactions: Alex_notmogging and maxxmclooks
Looks good, so nope, also ot is hard to judge eye area by itself, seeing full face will be better, since eyebrows, as all other features should be harmonious to each other, not just itself

Looks good, so nope, also ot is hard to judge eye area by itself, seeing full face will be better, since eyebrows, as all other features should be harmonious to each other, not just itself

idk if this Pic works because im checkbiting, tho you can fully see my eyebrows

Snapchat 61279370

You look good, do not trim them, if i were to give you advice, then thicker eyebrows, eyelashes and a bit thicker neck would be looksmaxx for you
IMG 20240717 0143411

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
You look good, do not trim them, if i were to give you advice, then thicker eyebrows, eyelashes and a bit thicker neck would be looksmaxx for you
View attachment 3035434
Thank you for the morph, im already using castor oil and 1-2 times a week a derma roller, i dyed my eyebrows like 2 weeks ago, i wouldn't want to take minox because dont really need that shi. I always wanted to train my neck but i never really came to it, i already have the workout plan for it. I hope my jew castor oil will help enough over the years, you have to keep in mind im only 16 so my eyebrows will change trough the months prolly

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni