should i shave my body hair

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
im 16 and hairy as a 30 year old, i shave my face should i do it for my body , will people gay if i do that, are there parts i should and shouldnt shave

im 16 and hairy as a 30 year old, i shave my face should i do it for my body , will people gay if i do that, are there parts i should and shouldnt shave
Nobody would care bro shave all off except your legs and arms

• +1
Reactions: Razoff and gribsufer1
im very hairy and wax my back, shave chest and stomach, don’t touch arms or legs, occasionally (like 4 times a year) i will trim my legs down to 5mm to increase quad definition but foids don’t care about legs so it doesn’t really matter

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
im very hairy and wax my back, shave chest and stomach, don’t touch arms or legs, occasionally (like 4 times a year) i will trim my legs down to 5mm to increase quad definition but foids don’t care about legs so it doesn’t really matter
what about armpits

what about armpits
i trim them down all the way whenever they get unruly maybe once every 3-4 weeks. I don’t worry about keeping them short/shaven like my chest and stomach, girls think shaved armpits on guys are weird, but trimmed is fine and smells less too