Should I shave my eyebrows?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
They're not full at the outer ends and the HT clinic I contacted said since they were too full (which is BS, jfl at these idiots) they weren't going to give me an eyebrow transplant

So how about I shave them with a razor so I can get a full eyebrow transplant? I'd photoshop my face without eyebrows, send that pic to them, they'd agree to do it, and then I'd shave my eyebrows off completely like a day before the procedure

Does this sound like a high IQ solution?

@joeveniro @WadlowMaxxing @MedMaxxing @MedAncientGod @austrianvirgin @Copemaxxing @Sealing_Phoenix @JapCars @Noodlewhore @Mr Norwood @Notuglyjustpoor @Uglybrazilian @Tyronecell @tyronelite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 6475
Why would u want a transplant if they are too full for a transplant

Because they're idiots. The outer ends of my eyebrows are NOT full, they're too sparse for my liking. I want full eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Maybe he wants a better eyebrow shape - massively underrated looksmax in my opinion

@Won'tStopNoodling the fact that they refused to give you an eyebrow transplant is very concerning - how many clinics/doctors have you contacted?

anyway, keep me updated, im very interested in an eyebrow transplant myself

what would happen if you got a hair transplant but kept your natural eyebrows also? It wouldnt look right no? The hair in the transplant is different texture and quality then your natural eyebrows no?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Maybe he wants a better eyebrow shape - massively underrated looksmax in my opinion

@Won'tStopNoodling the fact that they refused to give you an eyebrow transplant is very concerning - how many clinics/doctors have you contacted?

anyway, keep me updated, im very interested in an eyebrow transplant myself

what would happen if you got a hair transplant but kept your natural eyebrows also? It wouldnt look right no? The hair in the transplant is different texture and quality then your natural eyebrows no?
Only one so far, I'm going to contact another one

No it wouldn't look right

Yes

can you get hair and eyebrow transplant in one session?