- already been to end of HS prom 2 years ago
- far away
- the people there don't care about me

No, you will never get this opportunity again you retard

Don’t step out of basement before bijaw nd implants

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
No, you will never get this opportunity again you retard
But what's the point in going. I'll just be awkward the entire time. I wad supposed to go with a group but they are getting there separately or smthing and Idk anyone there thay we'll.

Pros:
- Once in lifetime experience
- After party or pubs
- parents might get pissed if I don't go
Cons:
- I barely know anyone
- am subhuman so can't slay
- no alchoal
- far away
Waste of time lul. I didn't even go the graduation day in the HS. You're not losing out on anything.

• +1
Reactions: watah, icetraebald, greycel and 1 other person
Pros:
- Once in lifetime experience
- After party or pubs
- parents might get pissed if I don't go
Cons:
- I barely know anyone
- am subhuman so can't slay
- no alchoal
- far away
Go if you will enjoy it.
Don’t go if you won’t.

Don’t kiss a girl/ sleep with a girl/ do drugs and drink in moderation if you will. Go there for the memories but always stick to the idea of right in your life.
The people who will slay there and then slay in college, then slay at their work then eventually marry a girl.. will be so fucked up mentally, that they are hopeless. Their quality of life will be irreparable. They’ve permanently fucked themselves up.

And bear in mind, this is just the guys, for women it will be 10x worse.

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel
Waste of time lul. I didn't even go the graduation day in the HS. You're not losing out on anything.
Go if you will enjoy it.
Don’t go if you won’t.

Don’t kiss a girl/ sleep with a girl/ do drugs and drink in moderation if you will. Go there for the memories but always stick to the idea of right in your life.
The people who will slay there and then slay in college, then slay at their work then eventually marry a girl.. will be so fucked up mentally, that they are hopeless. Their quality of life will be irreparable. They’ve permanently fucked themselves up.

If I could get a hold of pregablin for anti anxiety I would have gone just for the experience but I think it's too much effort otherwise.

I think I have permanently fucked up ngl, I have no social circle rn cuz certain ppl (exs new bfs ) hated on me

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If I could get a hold of pregablin for anti anxiety I would have gone just for the experience but I think it's too much effort otherwise.

I think I have permanently fucked up ngl, I have no social circle rn cuz certain ppl (exs new bfs ) hated on me
I mean if you're a cigan with no friends, what the fuck are you going to do there? Stand there whilst hyperventilating? Spare the suffering.

• +1

I think I have permanently fucked up ngl, I have no social circle rn cuz certain ppl hated on me
Talk to me in DMs and explain to me the situation you’re in.
I know a thing or two about life, I can help you :y'all:

• +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel and LegitUser
Go if you will enjoy it.
Don’t go if you won’t.

I agree on everything until the part of slaying for men is bad. Women getting passed around is 100% bad for them mentally and will 100% fuck them up. This is not the same for men though. There are many studies on this. Men are meant to literally spread their seed and it's naturally repulsive for guys that hear about a woman that's been ran through. The opposite is true for women hearing about a guy who slays tons of females. I'll elaborate later when I'm at a keyboard if you'd like

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald and USERΝAME
Of course you should skip it life is too short , so you should spend as much time in here as possible

• JFL