Should I spend 2000 $ on that?

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

I do realise that also my forehead is recessed, but I think the main problem is my recessed chin. Should I spend 2000 $ on that? I made this morph myself and I will show it to the surgeon. At first I also thought I should get rhino, but it costs twice as much as chin implants and I don't necessarily hate my nose, because my recessed chin makes it look bigger than it actually is. Should I make the chin even more forward grown or what would be more aesthetically pleasing?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
from normie to monkey

jk idk looks better

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
obviously

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and Bitch

I do realise that also my forehead is recessed, but I think the main problem is my recessed chin. Should I spend 2000 $ on that? I made this morph myself and I will show it to the surgeon. At first I also thought I should get rhino, but it costs twice as much as chin implants and I don't necessarily hate my nose, because my recessed chin makes it look bigger than it actually is. Should I make the chin even more forward grown or what would be more aesthetically pleasing?

wtf rhino? why? just do rhino if you have jew nose like me

nose isnt that important if it is not ugly

• +1

Well I always thought my nose was big, until I found out that I had a recessed chin that just didn't match the length of my nose, as some people mentioned on this forum, this makes me look like a "rat".

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and ItsOver.com
probs not. Spending money on surgery for looksmaxxing is top tier beta

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 7044 and stuckneworleans
probs not. Spending money on surgery for looksmaxxing is top tier beta
Sorry to dissapoint you, but the only way from normie to chad or chadlite is surgery, if you're not already gifted with chadlike genes and most of us aren't.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, ItsOver.com and Deleted member 7125
Yes.

• +1

nose is important, it just doesn't come into focus until you are 5psl +

This surgery would ascend you hard tbh

• +1
yeah the after photo is much better

• +1
yes, and nothing is wrong with ur nose

• +1

Sloped foreheads aren't always bad. Make sure your bite and teeth alignment are good first (no tmj or bruxism), but this is an improvement and 2,000 Is extremely cheap. My ortho bill is 6,000. We both suffer from recessed infra orbitals, Im getting implants eventually. You might need more hooding to go full hunter, but with recessed infra orbitals your nose will always look bigger. Our noses both point up too far as well. Im getting rhino so its more masculine. Nose Tip projection for males should be between 90 to 100 and the bridge should be straight. Keep in mind the thickness of the nose bridge also effects IPD.

but yeah.. Id get it if I were you (just make sure your teeth/bite are good first)

• +1
yes but dont touch the nose

• +1
I'm being dead srs, bonemash your chin and you will have that result in a month.

• +1