Should I spend everything I got on surgery or just take the loss

L

lurking truecel

Diamond
Should I spend every penny I have on surgery or should I just try to live in peace and do drugs to cope with life. And by the the age of 35 just kill myself. I am 26 now and my base is shit for surgery's so I will not ascend to htn even. I could pm ct scan to someone, but I can explain it, my forehead is recessed, antegonial notch, 130 gonial angle, nose is crooked becuase of bones, small overall skull, inward gonions,ramus longer on one side, no eye support whatsoever. God of down ward growth and assymteries. 4 teeth missing, TMJ on the recessed side. My iq is 85. Is this mental illness because In some way I am proud to be this deformed in the skull, it is actually rare as hell.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and mirrormogger
I also got funnel chest, I actually think this might be connected to downward growth and overall bad posture etc. I feel like I am some sort of lab experiment. The only purpose I got left is to observe other peoples life and to get to the other side in a peaceful way

Should I spend every penny I have on surgery or should I just try to live in peace and do drugs to cope with life. And by the the age of 35 just kill myself. I am 26 now and my base is shit for surgery's so I will not ascend to htn even. I could pm ct scan to someone, but I can explain it, my forehead is recessed, antegonial notch, 130 gonial angle, nose is crooked becuase of bones, small overall skull, inward gonions,ramus longer on one side, no eye support whatsoever. God of down ward growth and assymteries. 4 teeth missing, TMJ on the recessed side. My iq is 85. Is this mental illness because In some way I am proud to be this deformed in the skull, it is actually rare as hell.
Can I see?

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
hi! the universe doesn’t like you i think. it’s best to send all your money to me atp i’ll write you letters of my slay stories

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, onskibidi and lurking truecel
hi! the universe doesn’t like you i think. it’s best to send all your money to me atp i’ll write you letters of my slay stories
I will but on one deal, and that is that you kill me fast and painlessly

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose and mirrormogger
God damn brother, may I ask how much u have saved up?

• +1
Chuck me that scan and few flesh pics, if possible.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and lurking truecel
Man r u stupid. Why tf do u wanna rope. If youre already this low, might aswelll rob some shit, or better get into scamming and do mad risky shit. Better to do that.

Ofcourse im only joking, i dont condone crime.

• +1
Can you PM pls?

• +1
Pm me face I will help you ascend

• +1
y
yes

• +1
I really reccomend you find something you are passionate about, video games, reading, some field of study etc.

This site is a degenerate shithole - you think ugly people cant be happy?

Im sure many ugly people have had just as much carelessness and happiness as supposed PSL gods.

• +1
I really reccomend you find something you are passionate about, video games, reading, some field of study etc.

This site is a degenerate shithole - you think ugly people cant be happy?

Im sure many ugly people have had just as much carelessness and happiness as supposed PSL gods.
I mean I have been happy all my life untill 24 when I realized that I want s girl. Otherwise I only been into sports and nerdy shit. And I know I can cope this way and still be happy. But if I choose that route I know I will never bother with girls ever again. Maybe this is good but at the same time it feels sad in some way. Not that I really ever enjoyed sex but its really cool to have s girl and you feel less lonely. But I am doing a sleep study now and if I have sleep apnea( I probably do) then I will do bimax just for health reason. After that I am done with all this bs. And I have not been on this site for more than some months