Should i spill beverage or drink on a foid in my college and pretend it was an accident?

K

Kreier

Bronze
Right now i am in lecture and there is a foid in front of me, sitting with her boyfriend. She is very beautiful. She is already taken and and doesn't even want to talk to me. I am angry because of this and i am considering to spill my energy drink on her and pretend it was an accident. In this way i can spoil her clothes and fuck up her day. (she sits right in the front of me in the auditorium).

Do you think it would work? I called the administration and asked them what happens if an accident happens, they told that they won't expel me over an accident?

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs, Ryldoo IS COPING, try2beme and 1 other person
"moneymaking and success"

• JFL
Reactions: user123456, Clqs, Ryldoo IS COPING and 2 others
bro your autism must be so high

• +1
Reactions: xayru and Clqs
Shut up and never ever call me autist again!!!
if you're gonna do it record it as a prank. Then if things go bad it was only a prank.

I called the administration and asked them what happens if an accident happens, they told that they won't expel me over an accident?
nigga that’s like calling the police station asking what the punishment for robbery is and doing it the next day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Ryldoo IS COPING and Infinite
nigga that’s like calling the police station asking what the punishment for robbery is and doing it the next day
Yeah, but if it seems like an accident, you likely won't get punished. There must be a plausible likelihood of it having been done intentionally in order for one to get punished.

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
I am angry because of this and i am considering to spill my energy drink on her and pretend it was an accident. In this way i can spoil her clothes and fuck up her day. (she sits right in the front of me in the auditorium).

I called the administration and asked them what happens if an accident happens
What??? ER vibes

Shut up and never ever call me autist again!!!
bro your autism must be so high
"moneymaking and success"

Ignore the haters

Let me tell you something
instead of spilling a beverage do something sillier:

1) first buy Hydrochloric acid this one has 32-36% (HCl)

put it into glass A

2) then buy sodium hydroxide (NaOH)

and pour it all in glass B

>Buy a ski mask on amazon it doesn't matter what get a cheap one

> Now take the two glasses walk up to the stacy in question then suddenly SPLAASHHH throw the liquid in glass A on her face wait 1 second for the oxygen to do it's magic then BAMMM glass B . Her face will melt try to grab her arm so she doesn't wipe off the liquid. And kick the people coming to her rescue or to avoid that just do it in a hidden place.

Then once she becomes sub5 and no one will ever love her you flee the scene you wait a few weeks and then come back hit her up and act like you don't care about looks and that you have feelings for her.
THEN ZZAAPP free sex for life.

You can thank me later

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 6PSLcel, futureashtray, Deleted member 69666 and 3 others
Ignore the haters

View attachment 2989196

put it into glass A

View attachment 2989198

> Now take the two glasses walk up to the stacy in question then suddenly SPLAASHHH throw the liquid in glass A on her face wait 1 second for the oxygen to do it's magic then BAMMM glass B . Her face will melt try to grab her arm so she doesn't wipe off the liquid. And kick the people coming to her rescue or to avoid that just do it in a hidden place.

Then once she becomes sub5 and no one will ever love her you flee the scene you wait a few weeks and then come back hit her up and act like you don't care about looks and that you have feelings for her.

You can thank me later
thoughts ? is this W rizz ? @97baHater @n9wiff @pneumocystosis

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and 97baHater
Ignore the haters

View attachment 2989196

put it into glass A

View attachment 2989198

You can thank me later
Mirin the plan:lul::lul: W rizz fs

• Love it
Reactions: Yahya
Ignore the haters

View attachment 2989196

put it into glass A

View attachment 2989198

You can thank me later
If i wanted to go jail i would gladly have done that.

Maybe i should also spill beverages/drinks on her pc, study books, etc. To destroy those things.

Last edited:
Is this an Elliot Rodger quote or do you just adopt his style?