Should I start bonesmashing again?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
bonesmashed for a month when I first joined here and went too hard. Chin was bleeding everytime and i damaged hair follicles
So i stopped and called it cope and havent attempted it since.

But heres the kicker; My browridge has 100% grown since 7 months ago and my chin is slightly more projected now than it use to be.

Whether this is because puberty or the bonesmashing, idk. But I think im gonna try it again and just bonesmash one side of my browridge to see if its legit

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: hastati and Deleted member 14693
bonesmashed for a month when I first joined here and went too hard. Chin was bleeding everytime and i damaged hair follicles

But heres the kicker; My browridge has 100% grown since 7 months ago and my chin is slightly more projected now than it use to be.

Whether this is because puberty or the bonesmashing, idk. But I think im gonna try it again and just bonesmash one side of my browridge to see if its legit
Yeah. Make sure to track your progress to post it on here. We need someone to seriously try this. Also try Ice hooding while your at it tbh. only one one side of course so we can see the effect

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Preoximerianas and Bitchwhipper2
Bonesmashing works.

I did light tapping my chin not even redness or real swelling. You don't have to hit hard.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and FreakkForLife

how old are you?

Do not bonesmash near eye or forehead area, you will quite literally lose braincells (scientifically proven). I don't recommend any other area as well because not everyone's body is able to regenerate new bone after injury. bonesmashing is a giant hoax and promotes self harm to look better :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: teriyaki chicken
i am smashing my zygomatic arch to correct the asymtery. for cheekbones bonesmashing works imo. i have seen plenty of results.
you will quite literally lose braincells
cope, chad never worries about braincells (y)

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, FreakkForLife, Cidre enjoyer and 4 others
yea its not cope its just really likely to cause asymmetries and the progress is so slow that you will rot with old age before you become chiseled. I started at 21 1/2 and now I'm 24 and just barely starting to get the attention that my true chad friends get. I age fraud like hell though. U can always say you are 21 if you are 24 and have good skin. Ur 18 so you have like a fucking decade before you reach my age. Looksmax hardcore and dont let the years just slip by. U want to have all the time right now till you are 28 or 29 to see the world and be mired as a chad so dont waste time.

yea its not cope its just really likely to cause asymmetries and the progress is so slow that you will rot with old age before you become chiseled. I started at 21 1/2 and now I'm 24 and just barely starting to get the attention that my true chad friends get. I age fraud like hell though. U can always say you are 21 if you are 24 and have good skin. Ur 18 so you have like a fucking decade before you reach my age. Looksmax hardcore and dont let the years just slip by. U want to have all the time right now till you are 28 or 29 to see the world and be mired as a chad so dont waste time.
Bonesmashing routine?

Bonesmashing routine?
whole face including brow ridge width, jaw width, chin width, cheekbone projection, eye area. Took me a long time to figure it out so i wouldnt make myself asymmetrical, which happened a lot and I thought I was fucked one time because I had made myself asymmetrical. Eventually worked out the angles and now i just want it all to be lined up properly while strong and wide.

Bonesmashing works.

300%
I bonesmashed my infraorbitaals and upper part of cheekbones,my supraorbitals which gave me positive hooding and changed my eyebrow tilt(made my eyebrows straight and lower from high and arched).

My infraorbitals results are so awesome,it looks like i have got implants but still i have melted fat pads in my underyes because of excessive phone use and not sleeping well

I did it on my nasal bridge and i have got higher nasal bridge,i did it on my chin and my chin is wider, square and talller.

My face has got 0.5-1 pSL increase.

But i do it very lightly,slight Tap with my knucles,it kind of depends on where u are hitting.

If u are hitting on infraorbitals and supraorbitals,slight Taos are enough,chin and nasal bridge require more force.

Also,to avoid injury,hold ur head with 1 hand and use ur other hand to bonesmash, also don't use hammer.
Most of the injuries people get as i have seen is from hammer.
Ur knucles which u use for punching others and boxing is enough to give u good results.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 9670, bogii and 1 other person
whole face including brow ridge width, jaw width, chin width, cheekbone projection, eye area. Took me a long time to figure it out so i wouldnt make myself asymmetrical, which happened a lot and I thought I was fucked one time because I had made myself asymmetrical. Eventually worked out the angles and now i just want it all to be lined up properly while strong and wide.
Ok thanks but I meant how much time or how many reps and how strong do you hit