Should i start roidcelling with 16 ?

lestoa

lestoa

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
iam 16 6ft barefoot, cutting rn and when i have a minijob i will prob be doing this cycle. So when everything goes the way i want to i can start this in winter season. So i want to do a 500mg test cycle, while iam on the the test i want to take accutane to prevent acne as much as i can. And i want to take oral minox. I found a blackpilled doc who can can do free blood work every 2 weeks. Iam rly to high inhib for this shit but i rly want to ascend as long as i can. I still have some time left because iam young. I just dont want to be a cutecel mtn anymore. Iam rly scared of fucking hair loss, i have so beautiful and thick hair imagine i go baldy baldy bcs i wanted to not be boneless anymore.
What should i do. Should i hop on ?

@<6PSLcel @Orc @asdvek @Clavicular @MTMM @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: silencio and normie tiktoker
nigger iam so high inhib iam just going to do it its not that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and PsychoDsk
Ofc, hop on asap. The younger the bettr

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, longjohnmong, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
i wont help u nigga u told me u blasted hgh but u didnt tell me any info set urself on fire
Nigger this cant be

i wont help u nigga u told me u blasted hgh but u didnt tell me any info set urself on fire
It was fucking 2 months ago

why would you do that

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
everything leads back to prolactin

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
iam 16 6ft barefoot, cutting rn and when i have a minijob i will prob be doing this cycle. So when everything goes the way i want to i can start this in winter season. So i want to do a 500mg test cycle, while iam on the the test i want to take accutane to prevent acne as much as i can. And i want to take oral minox. I found a blackpilled doc who can can do free blood work every 2 weeks. Iam rly to high inhib for this shit but i rly want to ascend as long as i can. I still have some time left because iam young. I just dont want to be a cutecel mtn anymore. Iam rly scared of fucking hair loss, i have so beautiful and thick hair imagine i go baldy baldy bcs i wanted to not be boneless anymore.

yeah just rape ur hormones and sign up for a subscription u can never cancel at 18, good idea

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and cheerio
yeah just rape ur hormones and sign up for a subscription u can never cancel at 18, good idea
fearmongering pussy activities

• +1
Reactions: silencio and socialcel
fearmongering pussy activities
K go ahead and ruin ur life, if you ever go to prison you’ll be cooked because you took trt and now ur balls don’t work

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
K go ahead and ruin ur life, if you ever go to prison you’ll be cooked because you took trt and now ur balls don’t work
already 5 months on steroids nigga, feeling better than ever. Just dont go to prison theory jfl

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and socialcel
already 5 months on steroids nigga, feeling better than ever. Just dont go to prison theory jfl
Life is unpredictable friend

• +1
Reactions: silencio and wastedspermcel
Your body is still growing and the same with your hormonal axis, If you start injecting rn with exogenous test you are most likely to fuck up different hormonal procceses such as the HPTA axis, Even if you do PCT your T levels and the things that i mentioned above are probably not going to be the same as how they were before you roided, Unless you are willing to perma plast or do trt for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, got.daim and wastedspermcel
according to @Clavicular , yes

• +1
Reactions: smoth
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
according to @Clavicular , yes

according to me, start roiding at 15

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klimo, lestoa and maxxmclooks
NO. You're basically a walking roid cycle naturally with your hormones right now. Just don't. Just lift and sleep and eat right bro..you can get big enough doing that.

You shouldnt touch that until your 19

NO. You're basically a walking roid cycle naturally with your hormones right now. Just don't. Just lift and sleep and eat right bro..you can get big enough doing that.
its not bcs i want to get big, iam not insecure about my bod. I want more bonemass.
Roids ascend so many people.

its not bcs i want to get big, iam not insecure about my bod. I want more bonemass.
Roids ascend so many people.
Idk bruh I think it's a bad idea but if u think it'll help then u gotta make the choice

• +1
A bad idea because of the health side effects ?
Yes. It can mess u up cause he so young and messing with your hormones , it's a tale old as time. Go read some examples of this , it happens alot

bro most bones get really dense in your early 20's.
if you roid now for bones it's plain stupid.

I had 0 bones during puberty till I was almost 18, a year ago my bones went crazy. give it time
but roiding is always fun
do it
pin
become chad

• JFL

Bloodwork every 2 weeks probably isn’t necessary.
Accutane probably won’t be necessary, and it’s shitty to take during puberty. If you want good skin on roids, introduce red light, and start a good skin care Routine. Plus Mk677 or lots of water.
I doubt you will go bald either relax bro.

500 test isnt an insane amount of gear, don’t stress lol

• +1
bro most bones get really dense in your early 20's.
if you roid now for bones it's plain stupid.

I had 0 bones during puberty till I was almost 18, a year ago my bones went crazy. give it time
but roiding is always fun
do it
pin
become chad
:feelswah:

guys just hop on roids and bonesmash, thats everything most of yall need

Do 250 test run it til you plateau bump it to 350-400 wait til you plateau again then cruise. Second cycle run 350 test 200 primo.

insane nigger
how much height did you gained
did u experienced any hair loss ?
6 cm in 6 months

no hair loss, my father is 50 and he only has Norwood 1

6 cm in 6 months
insane
i have rly good hair genetics too, i have insanely thick and healthy hair. My father is nw 1,5 with 50 and my grandpa from my mothers side was norwood 1.5 with 60 too. So i will prob be safe ? The only thing that iam scared of is hair loss while iam on roids.

• +1
Reactions: smoth
6 cm in 6 months

What bout ur nose, did it grow too ?

Cruise test for 6 months.? Then pct hard to keep levels. Just watch out for prolactin and e2. Anything else?