Should i start stealing bikes and sell them in order to get money for surgeries?

K

Kreier

Bronze
I can't longer wait for surgery in order to ascend. My at best LTN looks are becoming unbearable. Especially when i see handsome guys with good looking girls all the time. It's just terrible!

Even though i was able to acquire the money needed for surgeries, the fucking bank took it from me and cucked my Ascension. Now, i am more angry and depressed than ever. I am just desperate to get my nose job in any way. I can no longer afford to care how i acquire the money, whether i have to steal it or not. I just fucking need my nose job! That's all i care about at this point.

I have read that most bike thieves never get arrested or prosecuted even if their identity is known as the police don't prioritize such cases, which makes it seems like an easy way for me to make money with a low risk of being caught.

Should i just do this? What do you think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: qazw, NZb6Air, Futura and 1 other person
are u black?

a nigger stole my $500 bmx bike i got as a birthday present when i was younger

found him reselling the next day and had my goons take care of him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ss07, Va-qoh, Futura and 4 others
Go for it
The only thing i am afraid of are citizens who act like vigilantes and take matters into their own hands. If a chad catches me barehandedly and desires to act like a "hero" and beats the crap putta me for attempting to take it.

Any advice on how to avoid such a situation when stealing bikes?

The only thing i am afraid of are citizens who act like vigilantes and take matters into their own hands. If a chad catches me barehandedly and desires to act like a "hero" and beats the crap putta me for attempting to take it.

Any advice on how to avoid such a situation when stealing bikes?
stab him to death

are u black?

a nigger stole my $500 bmx bike i got as a birthday present when i was younger

found him reselling the next day and had my goons take care of him
How did you find it? I got my electric scooter robbed on Friday. I want to find it.

How did you take care of him? What exactly did they do to him?

even chad will bow down and surrender against a legitimate weapon
I see that this requires planning.

Fuck chads who act like heroes and take law into their own hands. As if it is not already enough that they rob me of sex everyday, now they also become vigilantes and beat the crap outta me of they catch me stealing a bike. Why can't they just mind their own business and enjoy sex?

How did you find it? I got my electric scooter robbed on Friday. I want to find it.

How did you take care of him? What exactly did they do to him?
saw a post on craigslist with my bike

had my goons start with his eyeballs, carved em out like a pumpkin
then dem boys pierced his ear drums with a thumbtack
now that he cant see or hear, gotta make sure that nigga cant communicate via paper n pen
so had dem niggas chop the stupid niggas fingers off

all of this was performed under doctor supervision, in grand theft auto: vice city, of course

• +1
Reactions: hybobu
I see that this requires planning.

Fuck chads who act like heroes and take law into their own hands. As if it is not already enough that they rob me of sex everyday, now they also become vigilantes and beat the crap outta me of they catch me stealing a bike. Why can't they just mind their own business and enjoy sex?
ngl chad knows how to assess risk. only oofy doofys would be willing to pull off vigilante shit just to impress the beckys

nigger ramblings

that's just dumb, you'll probably get caught and end up paying to be released from jail. Dumb move.

Just sell stuff you got, get a side hustle, things like that.

Bad way of making money

- Cameras everywhere, they would literally trace you back home with it

- not sure where you live, but if you are outside of europe and china, there is likelihood someone has a gun and will use it on you or knife

- once caught, that reputation will go with you for the rest of your life, imagine getting to a good job, but having stealing in files, no company would hire you

Do not forget: past actions usually dictate future actions, or in other words: once a thief, always a thief

Also you DO NOT have jeremy meeks halo card, you will rot in jail and then will be forced to do factory/construction jobs for the rest of your life

Last edited:
Got caught shoplifting today :forcedsmile: The store detective caught me but another rando asked "what's the matter" or sum shit and he losened his grip and I ran away :forcedsmile: If anyone tries to shoplift, if the store says a code word in the speaker system just leave every item :forcedsmile: I got scared to death

In gta 5 ofc

@NZb6Air 😭

• JFL
Reactions: qazw and NZb6Air
Got caught shoplifting today :forcedsmile: The store detective caught me but another rando asked "what's the matter" or sum shit and he losened his grip and I ran away :forcedsmile: If anyone tries to shoplift, if the store says a code word in the speaker system just leave every item :forcedsmile: I got scared to death

In gta 5 ofc

@NZb6Air 😭
larp

• JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7

In gta 5 ofc

@NZb6Air 😭
@MA_ascender @PeakIncels @elemanzelvadre @castizo

• +1
Reactions: elemanzelvadre and PeakIncels
@MA_ascender @PeakIncels @elemanzelvadre @castizo
that must've been very embarrassing but mirin your low inhib tbh, are u good now?

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
I swear bro it fr happened I made 3 new friends with the things I stole today by giving them out etc. It was worth it imo
that must've been very embarrassing but mirin your low inhib tbh, are u good now?
Yea that's my lowering inhibition method fr

It was indeed very embarrassing, but society is my prey. I'll just be more careful in the future.

If Chad can do whatever he wants, I'll try to do the same and it's working I guess

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender and PeakIncels
I swear bro it fr happened I made 3 new friends with the things I stole today by giving them out etc. It was worth it imo
you trying to be a current age robinhood or something? Steal from Walmart and give to the middle class?

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Jonas2k7
you trying to be a current age robinhood or something? Steal from Walmart and give to the middle class?

Mr Beer pls saar give me a million dollar please saar

• JFL
Reactions: MrBeastSigma