Should I start taking test at 23yo for body recomp when im at 539ng/dl?

ferbite666

ferbite666

Bronze
I have avg frame but im skinny fat and have smaller wrists and little muscle mass. Plus i want to have a mogger recomp. Currently my sleep schedule is shit and I've only been lifting for a week but my diet is good which is why my T level isn't absolute garbage so I could prob boost my natty T levels by 100-200ng/dl but I want to hit 1000ngl/dl. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
539 ng/dl at 23 is horrid, just blast and cruise 250mg of test C weekly

Really? I was told 539 is average. Also would test c fuck with my reproductive system?
absolutely would, just do PCT, and 539 is average for a 60 year old grandpa maybe, youre supposed to be in peak years, nothing less than 900 ng/dl

• +1
Reactions: N1666
absolutely would, just do PCT, and 539 is average for a 60 year old grandpa maybe, youre supposed to be in peak years, nothing less than 900 ng/dl
Fuark i dont wanna pin everyday for the rest of my life. I wanna see if i can get to at least 900-1000mg/dl natty by fixing my sleep, lowering bf%, lifting weights and supplementmaxxing. If my shit is still sub 900 in 3-4 months then ill consider it tbh. Is the pill or gel form good?

Edit: Nvm i just found out you only have to pin 1x/week.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666
Fuark i dont wanna pin everyday for the rest of my life. I wanna see if i can get to at least 900-1000mg/dl natty by fixing my sleep, lowering bf%, lifting weights and supplementmaxxing. If my shit is still sub 900 in 3-4 months then ill consider it tbh. Is the pill or gel form good?
You have subhuman genetics, just accept the fact you won’t achieve anything naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and wrist cry

Edit: Nvm i just found out you only have to pin 1x/week.
just pin dont be a pussy, if you want gel youll have to apply daily, also harder to manage supraphysiological doses on gel. Pill will destroy your liver.

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666