Should i start thumbpulling at 16??

Scorf

Scorf

Chadlite by 2026
Forward growth is decent, , i dont have a 2D face, but nothing to brag about, chin is slightly recessed, palate is good width, mewing 24/7, should i thumbpull??

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
If you do decide to start thumbpulling, do it in hot/warm environments like a shower or sauna because your sutures loosen up

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337, midlatinocel and IanIachimoe2491
mewing 24/7
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, mvob, gr34ter and 2 others
mewing is great, ur choice if u thumbpull i have a neutral viewpoint on that

mewing = cope

there is no scientific evidence of mewing being a viable looksmaxxing method
i know mewing wont give a Brad Pitt jaw, it only avoids recession, it's 100% genetics, any1 who says mewing gives u PSL god jaw is coping

mewing = cope

u dont know what science is about, its the pursuit of gaining practical understanding and delving into the unestablished fact. ur also retarded if ur not mewing but whatever, let the retards fail while the smart ones succeed

u dont know what science is about, its the pursuit of gaining practical understanding and delving into the unestablished fact. ur also retarded if ur not mewing but whatever, let the retards fail while the smart ones succeed
science = the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation, experimentation, and the testing of theories against the evidence obtained.

provide scientific studies that confirm mewing works. at most mewing will give you misaligned teeth and TMJ but keep going

science = the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation, experimentation, and the testing of theories against the evidence obtained.

provide scientific studies that confirm mewing works. at most mewing will give you misaligned teeth and TMJ but keep going
universal proof will always lag behind true understanding of some. but anyway theres plenty of evidence if u look around and just think about it

universal proof will always lag behind true understanding of some. but anyway theres plenty of evidence if u look around and just think about it
there's so much evidence you can't provide it! yea just think about it and it will be true... idk that sounds like a cope.

ur retarded, over for this forum. need an iq assessment to join
pure insults and 0 arguments

just as usual in .org

you just cant bare being subhuman and you are trying to convince yourself that pushing your tongue against your palate will actually change your bone structure

you should start sucking my indian cock at 16

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
pure insults and 0 arguments

just as usual in .org

you just cant bare being subhuman and you are trying to convince yourself that pushing your tongue against your palate will actually change your bone structure

View attachment 2683190
all i said is its beneficial. im not speaking in terms of whether it will ascend you or not or by how much

mewing = cope

bro I don't know much but from my experience I started mewing at around 14-15 and my upper pallet was so malleable back then like I would mew the entire day and get scared because my pallet had changed and now I'm 16 and finished mostly with puberty my pallet is very hard and not malleable and I'm not recessed so idk maybe its mewing maybe its not