AnimeCel

6'3, prettyboy

would it look good with my eyes/pheno:

INB4 its gay, i dont care, i will do anything to ascend

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470
you will be called out very fast and people will treat you like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 616 and 4 others
hmm, i am pretty @DarknLost tier loner emo anyway

This wont make you better looking, probably uglier

Hell no. It's extremely gay, as you already know. It will literally make people, including girls, perceive you as a faggot or some other lgbt thing.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview and Deleted member 470
Just be a tranny theory

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview and MandibularCel
Eyelash max so it looks like eyeliner

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044 and AnimeCel
why do then every girl in my school constantly say that "guys with eyeliners are so hot" in repeat like a broken record
Literally never heard of this

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
lol wtf?? GAY ALERT GAY ALERT

wait is it a bad thing? I naturally look almost like wearing eyeliner and got asked sometimes if I wear eye makeup.

• Love it
Reactions: AnimeCel
wait is it a bad thing? I naturally look almost like wearing eyeliner and got asked sometimes if I wear eye makeup.

people prob make fun of it behind ur back

why do then every girl in my school constantly say that "guys with eyeliners are so hot" in repeat like a broken record
This is some legit faggotry right now, if that ain't larp, thoes hoes are virtue signalling to make it look like they care about the lgbt shit and not only about Chad's cock.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
This is some legit faggotry right now, if that ain't larp, thoes hoes are virtue signalling to make it look like they care about the lgbt shit and not only about Chad's cock.
i mean, look at geralt right here, look at his eye area, goddamn that eyeliner looks good on him, and he doesnt look like some lgbtqeys fag

Yes. Just look at this slayer's eyeliner, son.
Tumblr p2e0vkdA801wzee7jo5 r1 400

• Love it
Reactions: AnimeCel
All the "THIS IS GAY" responses are stupid. Looks are looks there are no rules when it comes to looking better unless its a hard fraud susceptible to be caught. Chics digged, for example, the eyeliner pirate look of jack sparrow to the point it became a fad.

• +1
Reactions: AnimeCel and her
i mean, look at geralt right here, look at his eye area, goddamn that eyeliner looks good on him, and he doesnt look like some lgbtqeys fag
View attachment 241718
It's a video game, bro, seriously don't do that, maybe only if you'd want to appeal to a certain niche (like edgy cosplay bitches or something like that)

No you have low cheekbones
i dont?
It's a video game, bro, seriously don't do that, maybe only if you'd want to appeal to a certain niche (like edgy cosplay bitches or something like that)
well, cosplay bitches are pretty damn hot tho, and that kind of logic is retarded, foids own apperance IS NOT LINKED with her sexual attraction