Should I start Tret for skin texture

StudyCelCope

StudyCelCope

Iron
I don't really have acne that bad but I was looking to improve my skin texture, I got those pores and bumps on my cheeks and nose. Should I start using glycolic acid as a "chemical exfoliant" or is it just cope?

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
if you have sensitive skin you really shouldn't use tret. It was made for women's skin since theirs are thicker and stronger --> able to handle tret.
men's skin is more sensitive so I'd just look for a good moisturizer and sunscreen

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
if you have sensitive skin you really shouldn't use tret. It was made for women's skin since theirs are thicker and stronger --> able to handle tret.
men's skin is more sensitive so I'd just look for a good moisturizer and sunscreen
How do I know if my skin is sensitive to stuff ?

The complete opposite, womens can't even handle retinol

holy cope
Besides having facial hair, there are structural differences between men's skin and women's skin. Androgen (testosterone) stimulation causes an increase in skin thickness, which accounts for why a man's skin is about 25% thicker than a woman's. In addition to being thicker, a man's skin texture is tougher.

Trent is one of the best looksmax use it if the acne gets too bad when using it in the early phase use bb cream to hide it