Should I start TRT?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Will it help with facial development at 23? I’m talking about relatively low doses of TRT on prescription.

Did any of you guys noticed changes to your facial structure once you started using TRT in your early 20s?

@Orc @ConfusedBolivian @PROMETHEUS @PsychoDsk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, PROMETHEUS and iloveboobs
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
@noodlelover

• +1
@Foreverbrad

• +1
TRT prescription won't cause the sexual dimorphism you're looking for

Those dosages are for old men and are designed to replicate the testosterone level of healthy young men

I have been on 600mg Test since Jan and will finish my cut to 10% within the next 4 weeks to see if I have had any facial masculinisation

The only thing I've noticed so far other than muscle gain is a deeper voice

The mental transformation has been significantly more obvious since I'm a lot more assertive and dominant compared to earlier in the year

Along with ketamine, I'm sure the testosterone was also a key factor in fixing my abused dog brain

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and moreroidsmoredates
TRT prescription won't cause the sexual dimorphism you're looking for

Those dosages are for old men and are designed to replicate the testosterone level of healthy young men

I have been on 600mg Test since Jan and will finish my cut to 10% within the next 4 weeks to see if I have had any facial masculinisation

The only thing I've noticed so far other than muscle gain is a deeper voice

The mental transformation has been significantly more obvious since I'm a lot more assertive and dominant compared to earlier in the year

Along with ketamine, I'm sure the testosterone was also a key factor in fixing my abused dog brain
Where did you get your TRT?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PROMETHEUS
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and Kaari
@moreroidsmoredates

btw just to clarify, since I have a feeling you might be unaware based on your most recent question

TRT: 75mg to 150mg which is designed to replicate regular testosterone levels
  • This will put you on the higher end of the natural scale

Testosterone: 500mg to 1,000mg+ which is roids that you blast for gains & sexual dimorphism
  • This will put you at Supraphysiological levels

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@moreroidsmoredates

btw just to clarify, since I have a feeling you might be unaware based on your most recent question

TRT: 75mg to 150mg which is designed to replicate regular testosterone levels

Testosterone: 500mg to 1,000mg+ which is roids that you blast for gains & sexual dimorphism
So you’re taking the 500mg to 1000mg dose?

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
Idk if trt made me more dimorphic or the other compounds. Just high dose trt should be enough if you lack healthy levels.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and moreroidsmoredates
No, why would you want tò shut down your Natural t production Just to have regular testosterone levels??

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
I know a lot of guys from my bodybuilding gym who blast roids.

I’ll ask them for some TRT.

Order online if you can (research how. don't as me for source)

I personally wouldn't want to depend of randos at the gym that will likely sell to you at a margin or might have tampered with it

• Hmm...
No, why would you want tò shut down your Natural t production Just to have regular testosterone levels??
innit

Go hard or go home

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I want it to get a more dimorphic face. Also mentally it will do more good than harm. Especially when it comes down to sleep.

I want it to get a more dimorphic face. Also mentally it will do more good than harm. Especially when it comes down to sleep.
TRT Is for people with hypogonadism and elderly. If you have healthy hormonal profile It Will only do damage, there isn't any reason do go down that route.

• +1
TRT Is for people with hypogonadism and elderly. If you have healthy hormonal profile It Will only do damage, there isn't any reason do go down that route.
You also wanted to start test and roids. What changed your mind?

You also wanted to start test and roids. What changed your mind?
I wanted to do that because of hypogonadism. And i Just don't care anymore about my SMV. For a healthy individuale TRT Is detrimental, Just go down the cycle route.

• +1