• Start accutane

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Keep using tretinoin (.1)

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
Sick of having constant subhuman acne for 10 years now. Impossible to have any amount of appeal to foids if you don't have clear skin. And I've tried every scame shit they sell for acne like benzoyl peroxide, and other tropicals.
So should I start using low dose accutane (10mg)? Or should I keep using tretinoind (.1) like a retard?
20230102 233147

20230102 233150

20230102 233601

Eat low carb least processed food and if it helps then it means you have more testosterone and growth hormone in your blood. Low carb diet helps in 70% cases

Eat low carb least processed food and if it helps then it means you have more testosterone and growth hormone in your blood. Low carb diet helps in 70% cases
Idk how viable that is tbh. I'm not the one doing the shopping and would need to be giga hyper selective to find non processed food in america

Sick of having constant subhuman acne for 10 years now. Impossible to have any amount of appeal to foids if you don't have clear skin. And I've tried every scame shit they sell for acne like benzoyl peroxide, and other tropicals.
So should I start using low dose accutane (10mg)? Or should I keep using tretinoind (.1) like a retard?
View attachment 2024310
View attachment 2024308

View attachment 2024311
if its actually been 10 years, a low dose ig. altho you dont even have acne just redness from acne. also your weird strands of facial hair are disgusting, get that taken care of man

if its actually been 10 years, a low dose ig. altho you dont even have acne just redness from acne. also your weird strands of facial hair are disgusting, get that taken care of man
Jfl yeah I've had acne since 12, now 21. So over.
And yeah my acne has started to slightly go down recently from the last 2 years probably due mostly to age and a little skincare.
But I need this shit gone completely, it's impossible date at all without clear skin. Legit every normal has perfect clear skin so idk what I should do.
My facial hair is also giga subhuman, can't grow an actual beard, just random long strands of hair randomly dispersed around where a beard should be. Probably giga low t

My facial hair is also giga subhuman, can't grow an actual beard, just random long strands of hair randomly dispersed around where a beard should be. Probably giga low t
Either stay clean shaven or use minioxdil and a derma roller for ever.