Should I start using fin without doing bloodwork?

wasted

wasted

youngmaxxing - looxpilled
Its kinda expensive
@Pumanator

• Ugh..
Reactions: Vergil.is
I did
don't buy from the pharmacy get a generic one online it will be cheaper

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and wasted
never do fin

• +1
Reactions: wasted
im balding bro and RU isnt doing it for me

doesn't matter, you got 50+ years left in this life. you want to spend them happy, even if that means being bald.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift and wasted
doesn't matter, you got 50+ years left in this life. you want to spend them happy, even if that means being bald.
ill just inject if it fucks up my hormones

ill just inject if it fucks up my hormones

no cure for your permanently damaged 5ar production (has much more effects than just DHT)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rift and wasted
Hey man. Sad to hear RU didnt work for you. Did it atleast decrease the amount of hair you lose?
If RU58441 didnt work and you want to keep your natural hair next step is to use Fin. If you want to be safer do bloodwork. If you do bloodwork and you get side effects I dont know how to change the hormone parameters (safely),perhaps another member got experience with it.
Fin side effects is kinda hit or mis. You can have 0 side effects you can have bad sid effects. The rate for ed is around 1-2%. You can always micro dose fin to feel the difference. Fin will cause some initial shedding so it may be hard to know fast if it's really working.

• +1
Fin is cope. Will you keep using it for 50 years? Eventually you will pay the price even if you don't have sides for a decade

Better hair system

• +1
If you use it start by microdosing and be wary of any symptoms like sensitive nipples (which can lead to gyno)

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wasted and Deleted member 10449