Should I start using Finasteride RIGHT NOW. PIC

Chrono

Chrono

Adept
I'm starting to lose my hair gradually it won't be long until I'm NW3. If I use minoxidil or Fin will it stop any hair loss for the foreseeable future. I can see my scalp now and thats one of the biggest sign of shedding.

Nm5cFVt.png

nNWwM8k.png

lNEGvKl.png

• JFL
Reactions: Dog face

wtf is that shit? also yes take fin if you are really norwooding.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Looks nw1 jfl @ the idiots on this forum

• +1
I'm starting to lose my hair gradually it won't be long until I'm NW3. If I use minoxidil or Fin will it stop any hair loss for the foreseeable future. I can see my scalp now and thats one of the biggest sign of shedding.

Nm5cFVt.png

nNWwM8k.png

lNEGvKl.png
nope just buzz it

Yes if you want to look like
7634.jpg

• Woah
Doesn’t look like male pattern baldness to me...see a dermatologist maybe it’s something serious (health issue)

Yes, people who dont see anything wrong are retards. Those are not babyhairs at the front of the hairline, and you can see his scalp from above, through the hair.

Yes, people who dont see anything wrong are retards. Those are not babyhairs at the front of the hairline, and you can see his scalp from above, through the hair.
whats causing this?
Doesn’t look like male pattern baldness to me...see a dermatologist maybe it’s something serious (health issue)
Like what sort of health issues?

Last edited:
The quicker the better, try and see how you react to it.
You should post pictures for comparison (1 year or so vs now), so we can see it's actual norwooding or you've always had hair like this.

Nm5cFVt.png

nNWwM8k.png

lNEGvKl.png
I use both.
Minoxidill and finasteride. Finasteride I am low dose ING.
I put the 1 mg into 4 pieces. Thus 0.25 mg per day only.
Decent Lu happy with results

The quicker the better, try and see how you react to it.
You should post pictures for comparison (1 year or so vs now), so we can see it's actual norwooding or you've always had hair like this.
I post before pictures when I finish work. but I never had hair like this.

You could use topical fin. It has minimal sistemic absorption and absorbs well in the scalp. I use it every night.

You could use topical fin. It has minimal sistemic absorption and absorbs well in the scalp. I use it every night.
If I start taking products will I get back the hair that I lost?

I think so, looks to me like you didnt loose much. I regained some since I started.

is diffusing and mpb two different things?

Nuke your hormonal balance theory