Should I start using tret every day ?

alial

alial

Bronze
I’ve been using tret for about 2 and a half weeks and it feels like I’m not purging and look like my skin isn’t really reacting so am I ok to use it everyday or should I continue using it every 3 days

Yeah everyday at night

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I’ve been using tret for about 2 and a half weeks and it feels like I’m not purging and look like my skin isn’t really reacting so am I ok to use it everyday or should I continue using it every 3 days
Yes only thing that worked for me its so op and get 0.05

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I personally have 0.05 which I use every other night. So since u have 0.025 I would use it every night.

Use the full 0.025 tube first, if it doesn’t irritate too much then hop on .05
How do I know if it’s irritating cause I haven’t purged at all the most I’ve got is like two spots on my jaw line over the two and a half weeks

How do I know if it’s irritating cause I haven’t purged at all the most I’ve got is like two spots on my jaw line over the two and a half weeks
If it starts flaking too much, if it gets redder than usual, if you start suddenly purging, if ur face burns when using products, if it itches, then ur skin is irritated. if uve only got 2 spots after 2 weeks then ur good so far

If it starts flaking too much, if it gets redder than usual, if you start suddenly purging, if ur face burns when using products, if it itches, then ur skin is irritated. if uve only got 2 spots after 2 weeks then ur good so far
And if it's irritated what should you do stop tret?Or keep the same frequency till skin adapts?

• +1
Reactions: bttb
And if it's irritated what should you do stop tret?Or keep the same frequency till skin adapts?
Avoiding the sun or just using an spf 50 sunscreen when outside will go a long way make sure you wash it off completely in the morning and apply sunscreen then lotion or just lotion if your not going out dont apply to much thats a mistake I made when trying it you should apply a clear or semi transparent amount only once with clean hands after washing/ cleansing your face and dont try to rub it in to much your face should be able to absorb it perfectly fine by just gently applying it and not touching it again until you wash your face the next morning gl

it depends how bad the irritation is, if its minor u keep the same frequency ye, but if its bad u have to reduce it
Not that bad, just peeling, it stinged a bit in the first days when I used moisturizer or spf, but it starts to get better, I only used tret 2 times a week