Should i starve to lose weight faster?

Fangy

Fangy

Iron
Im 15 rn and weigh 87 kg and 180cm so im pretty fat i have lost like 4 or 5kg already but its going too slow should i just starve and barely eat cuz ik it stunts growth but i wont grow much anymore cuz since 14 to 15 i have only grown 1 cm and i feel like i just wont grow anymore

your worried about stunting your growth but you yourself think you wont grow

???

your worried about stunting your growth but you yourself think you wont grow

???
yeah but i mean if there are other downsides cuz i barely know anything about stuff liek that

Im 15 rn and weigh 87 kg and 180cm so im pretty fat i have lost like 4 or 5kg already but its going too slow should i just starve and barely eat cuz ik it stunts growth but i wont grow much anymore cuz since 14 to 15 i have only grown 1 cm and i feel like i just wont grow anymore
Bro i thought i wouldnt grow anymore after the age of 17 but i did grow 2cm so dont starve urself. Ure still in puperty.

no u tard starving while still being young is crazy just walk more bro its really not that hard. You should consume less sugar and sodium and just eat less in general and ur good bc ur gonna cap ur height if u starve

dumb ass you are going to get anorexia

There's literally no need for that boyo, if you lose 1kg a month then you can weigh 75kg in one year. Maybe you're so young that 1 year feels like a long time, but I'm telling you it's not. If you weighed like 100kg then it would've been different.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
retatrutide and dnp and lose 25kg in 8 weeks kek

idk why nattycucks like suffering and wasting time :feelshah:
Don't listen to this guy OP. Drugs is a terrible idea, especially at your age.

Dont I literally grew till I was 20
Eat well

Do some cardio and lift weights lil nigga, not eating will make you lose fat, but also muscle

If you want a Little cock do it