Should i stay downsized or go to my normal state?

Blackgymmax

Blackgymmax

Mtn+
Screenshot 2021 01 26 23 37 52

Screenshot 2021 01 26 22 42 18

I downsized pretty hard from not caring since the gyms closed (i could roid up and do body weight routines to get big without weights) but i was wondering if yall think im fine downsized or if i should stay small and hit like 8% bf

• Love it
Reactions: mug, justinzayn and Deleted member 14160
You're good to go

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
your body is mogger in both so its just face now

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted and Blackgymmax
your body is still good bro and mog most guys, did you get the eye surgery in turkey? imo i think you should nichemaxx at this point with earrings and tattoos

wtf
how long did it take with roids?

good job bro u look way better since the last pic I saw of u
also u should probs just stay downsized til gyms open again, I dont think it'd be worth getting on gear while doing bodyweight exercises

• +1
wtf tyrone beast mogger

Unironically you are better off maintaining you're "downsized" version.
It's way more aesthetic imo

• +1
You are at the point where gaining muscle won't have a big impact on your SMV.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.
wtf
how long did it take with roids?
Like under a year and then i just maintained. I had a really good natty base so it was pretty fast
your body is still good bro and mog most guys, did you get the eye surgery in turkey? imo i think you should nichemaxx at this point with earrings and tattoos
Ye, but i only got 1mm better lower eyelid support

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 9072
Try BBC maxing and you should slay plenty if white and asian girls

Like under a year and then i just maintained. I had a really good natty base so it was pretty fast

Height and weight?

Mirin clavicles

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Your eye area improved?
It doesn't look bulgy anymore in latter pic
or its just lighting :unsure:

steroids vs no steroids

What surgery have you done in turkey?

What surgery have you done in turkey?
Oh it was just a midface implant and nose job but I removed the implant and got a canthoplasty instead recently. That pic was like a week or so out of surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379 and Kroker
Damn that rhino was done very nicely
Was it also done I Istanbul, could you tell me the surgeon lad ?

Dude you must’ve slayed with that physique :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga: your face is also congruent with bbc bull appeal @Pakicel

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 14160
Dude you must’ve slayed with that physique :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga: your face is also congruent with bbc bull appeal @Pakicel
I did ok. I think my next form will be the best. I'm getting 5ccs jawline filler Thursday and another 5 next month and maybe some tattoos in december. I'd like to test if I can do RTT

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I did ok. I think my next form will be the best. I'm getting 5ccs jawline filler Thursday and another 5 next month and maybe some tattoos in december. I'd like to test if I can do RTT
You were already like htn range in the second pic.

Is the second pic after all your surgeries?

Is the second pic after all your surgeries?

That nose was killing you. Glad you ascended

View attachment 948391

View attachment 948397
I downsized pretty hard from not caring since the gyms closed (i could roid up and do body weight routines to get big without weights) but i was wondering if yall think im fine downsized or if i should stay small and hit like 8% bf

Bro that physique is 11/10 no failos whatsoever perfect insertions etc

You would honestly be a slayer if you had lighter eyes,like hazel or something and ffs take better care of your hair/skin groommaxx

You look like one of them Hidden Cloud Shinobi from Naruto tbh

You would honestly be a slayer if you had lighter eyes,like hazel or something and ffs take better care of your hair/skin groommaxx

Oh I use hazel contacts sometimes. It's a great boost but I feel like I'm cheating

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

And skin maxxing I'll be starting sometime this year. No idea why I left it off so late

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Oh I use hazel contacts sometimes. It's a great boost but I feel like I'm cheating
Looksmaxxing is so cucked for me. I can't get colored blue contacts cause I have astigmatism. And my metabolism is garbino so I have to cut for more months after this. I'm 239 pounds now. I need to get to 2 hunnid ten percent

• So Sad
We
And skin maxxing I'll be starting sometime this year. No idea why I left it off so late
We should say fuck it and do brightocular we would ascend so Damn hard.

Screenshot 2022 07 19 14 06 03 151

dm me your cycle bro getting your eye brows lower, chewing , more eye brow hair , and collagen would ascend to peak

We

We should say fuck it and do brightocular we would ascend so Damn hard.

View attachment 1786614
Too scared of blindness
dm me your cycle bro getting your eye brows lower, chewing , more eye brow hair , and collagen would ascend to peak
Got a brow transplant recently just waiting for results and I don't think there's a way to lower eyebrows unfortunately. I thought about just getting long thick eyelashes even tho it's not that important

Too scared of blindness

Got a brow transplant recently just waiting for results and I don't think there's a way to lower eyebrows unfortunately. I thought about just getting long thick eyelashes even tho it's not that important
Dm me where you order your roids

Too scared of blindness

give me the cycle you ran also chewing might lower brows

Looking good man. I need that physique + nose.

surgery ascended u hard

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse