Should i still inject mt2 even when its cloudy and i cant tan, and should i even go outside if i do?

sub5forlife

sub5forlife

Iron
Anyone taking mt2 let me know, let me know your dosage amounts too. Thanks

Solution
4nndre4
no if there’s no uv exposure the melanin won’t be able to spread properly and will instead darken stuff like moles and create freckles, I started at 75mcg and moved up to 300 then discontinued usage when I was satisfied with my tan, I suggest you slowly build up to avoid sides
no if there’s no uv exposure the melanin won’t be able to spread properly and will instead darken stuff like moles and create freckles, I started at 75mcg and moved up to 300 then discontinued usage when I was satisfied with my tan, I suggest you slowly build up to avoid sides

Solution
alright thanks, based on clavicles guide it sounded like he just took 250 then went on with his day, and i thought you weren’t even supposed to take it two days in a row

alright thanks, based on clavicles guide it sounded like he just took 250 then went on with his day, and i thought you weren’t even supposed to take it two days in a row
nah I wouldn’t do that personally, your body might not handle it well and you’ll be nauseous (mark as solution)!

• +1
Reactions: sub5forlife