Should I still take this hgh?

M

maddoxgmoggsu

Iron
I’m currently 15 almost 16, I used to be prescribed gh since I was 2 and stopped taking it about half a year ago. I still have some in my refrigerator. Should I take it again to gain more height??

• +1
Reactions: khaleejicel
If he doesn't take hgh 25 mk677 and cjc with a aromasin 6:25 I will rape his buthole soo hard

like i said idrk much so im still trying to learn but yeah i was just making sure u take an AI with it cause it decreases ur estrogen levels (if im correct)
I’m Js doing what I was doing for years so it’s prob fine

like i said idrk much so im still trying to learn but yeah i was just making sure u take an AI with it cause it decreases ur estrogen levels (if im correct)
Ion think u needa take an ai

Yeah lmao it’s fine dw
i’m also thinking of doing something for dimorphism but since im still in puberty and height isn’t rly a problem im probably gonna just let genetics do what they need to do (also doing things like chewing and bone smashing)

i’m also thinking of doing something for dimorphism but since im still in puberty and height isn’t rly a problem im probably gonna just let genetics do what they need to do (also doing things like chewing and bone smashing)
Bone smashing for dimorphism or height?

yeah i just don’t do it enough tbh and i also have acne on my zygos and it feels like lava is getting poured on my face when i do it
Oh I don’t have acne and I do it a lot my bone mass and density is hella high

idk bro i’m still kinda new i’ve just been sitting back trying to study and research a lot of stuff but if u have any questions i might have the answer
I know lit everything so if u have any questions ask me I’ll have the answer

• +1
Reactions: seizen