Should I stop consuming dairy to reduce ance?

jordanbarrettjaw

jordanbarrettjaw

Non NT, greycel
I heard pasturized dairy like milk and yogurt is just inflamatory and will cause acne. Should I stop eating it?

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Try stopping for a while and if you see any results, then stop, if not then continue

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw and BrutalMogger
Yeah its inflammatory because avarage milk from the store is pumped with estrogen antibiotics and shit. And because of pasteurization there are barely any nutrients left in it :lul: Get some grass fed raw milk from your local farmer

• +1
Reactions: LVTJ A, the next o'pry, jordanbarrettjaw and 1 other person
My acne went away after I started using a Tanning bed once a week ($15 per time or so), went outside more, consumed blueberries and omega 3 fatty acid (all very good anti inflammatory foods),
Drank more water, cut out junk food and reduced dairy intake.

Key is cutting out junkfood and dairy, sounds easy but trust me it is key

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw
Have you tried? What are the benefits in that case
Making ur European ancestors a bit less disappointed :feelshah: (Raw milk contains the entire spectrum of amino acids as well as folic acid, B vitamins, vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids, and other nutrients that are largely or completely destroyed by pasteurization. Raw milk contains live enzymes that are necessary for the digestion of food. But raw milk contains numerous pathogens, its protection against allergies is controversial and anyone who does not boil it risks serious infections, so simply man up and don’t get infected:lul::lul:. Just do ur own fucking research on raw milk, read some studies about it and don’t just trust any random person on a forum about things u drink)

Making ur European ancestors a bit less disappointed :feelshah: (Raw milk contains the entire spectrum of amino acids as well as folic acid, B vitamins, vitamin C, omega-3 fatty acids, and other nutrients that are largely or completely destroyed by pasteurization. Raw milk contains live enzymes that are necessary for the digestion of food. But raw milk contains numerous pathogens, its protection against allergies is controversial and anyone who does not boil it risks serious infections, so simply man up and don’t get infected:lul::lul:. Just do ur own fucking research on raw milk, read some studies about it and don’t just trust any random person on a forum about things u drink)
dnr. you never tried it yourself

dnr. you never tried it yourself
Hö? I drink raw milk? Do you expect me to say that I noticed getting hollow cheeks, clearing my acne and getting more bone mass? I didn’t notice anything. I just drink it because I think it’s healthier:soy::soy::soy: