Should i stop eating rice?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Read its bad for proper facial development since its soft and carby. Its a big staple of Asian food so I'm used to eating it but I'm thinking of stopping. Thoughts?

Yes, rice converts to sugar in the body and is overall not good for you. Your diet is key in looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
rice if fine jfl, its just not that of a nutritious food and its soft which is worse for jaw ig.

• +1
Either you eat brown rice (you might as well be eating actual soil) or white rice (high on the glycemic index, which leads to spiking blood sugar; it is bad for skin and easily converts to fat in the body). I would say cut out rice altogether. There are better carbs out there - cruciferous vegetables, for example - which are immensely lower in calories and actually put them to good use. Better yet, have a steak.

• +1
Either you eat brown rice (you might as well be eating actual soil) or white rice (high on the glycemic index, which leads to spiking blood sugar; it is bad for skin and easily converts to fat in the body). I would say cut out rice altogether. There are better carbs out there - cruciferous vegetables, for example - which are immensely lower in calories and actually put them to good use. Better yet, have a steak.
I eat brown rice but yea

Is a little bit of rice fine or should I cut it out completely?
I would cut it out as it has no positive benefits for you. I used to be a huge rice eater and cut it out completely. Much more positive results.