Should i stop nofap?

gribsufer1

gribsufer1

To learn who cucks you,find out who you cannot mog
I dont feel anything different tbh. On day 10.

No bro it's getting better at episode 467

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
I don’t care if you jerk your dick or not, don’t ask me what you should do

I did 24 days and learnt that it's cope. What will happen is your horniness will increase at some point and you will get caught staring whcih isn't a pleasant experience, trust me. But after some point your libido becomes shit and your libido is very low. That's how people do long streaks, nofap kills libido.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and gribsufer1
Do it for a bit longer to lose your EQ

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1
I did 24 days and learnt that it's cope. What will happen is your horniness will increase at some point and you will get caught staring whcih isn't a pleasant experience, trust me. But after some point your libido becomes shit and your libido is very low. That's how people do long streaks, nofap kills libido.
My libido is already lower, so it will be easy to co continue

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I did 180 days. It was nice
I don’t ejaculate consciously for six weeks before making a post. No sex, no masturbation. It releases too much tension. It releases a lot of minerals and nutrients that your body needs. Releasing weakens the knees and your legs. I’ve been doing that since I was fifteen and its part and parcel of my preparation now. That’s why I am who I am today -- it's down to all those little sacrifices. Find me another user who makes that sacrifice, and you’ll find another high rep poster Übermenschen.