Should i store sperm

castizo

castizo

Kraken
should i freeze my cum before roiding

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
Make sure to health maxx(do it right nigga) for a month and not cum a week before

one cycle will not make you infertile, but with that being said, barely anyone just takes "one cycle"

Suicide room switch

What are you cycling? How long have you been going gym for and training efficiently? Whats your height and bw?
I don't workout, my plan is 3 weeks on halo then 3 months on mk677, my height is 191cm last time i measured but i have grown proably like 1 or 2 cm, and my weight is 67kg

I don't workout, my plan is 3 weeks on halo then 3 months on mk677, my height is 191cm last time i measured but i have grown proably like 1 or 2 cm, and my weight is 67kg
Have you got your bloods taken to see your test levels, do you plan on training at all when on the gear?

Have you got your bloods taken to see your test levels, do you plan on training at all when on the gear?
I haven't taken blood tests no, and i only plan on working out in the form of a mma place i go to, my main goal with this cycle is just to shit on normies in gym at school lol

I haven't taken blood tests no, and i only plan on working out in the form of a mma place i go to, my main goal with this cycle is just to shit on normies in gym at school lol
Fair enough :ROFLMAO: Would you not even consider hopping on a bodybuilding split eat somewhere between 3,500 - 4,500 calories a day and train naturally for the first 1-2 years. You can still take advantage of newbie gains and build a top physique depending on your genetics & portions. Plenty of lads in my gym have hopped on gear in their teens and have regretted it

Fair enough :ROFLMAO: Would you not even consider hopping on a bodybuilding split eat somewhere between 3,500 - 4,500 calories a day and train naturally for the first 1-2 years. You can still take advantage of newbie gains and build a top physique depending on your genetics & portions. Plenty of lads in my gym have hopped on gear in their teens and have regretted it

View attachment 3125584
Cant be bothered tbh bro i loose motivation after 3 days when i see no results, also can you tell me what you mean with "hopped on gear in their teens and have regretted it"

Cant be bothered tbh bro i loose motivation after 3 days when i see no results, also can you tell me what you mean with "hopped on gear in their teens and have regretted it"
I go to a bodybuilding gym so most likely every 4th person you see there is on gear and have done numerous cycles. Talked to a lad who has shut down his body's production of test and can't live without injecting it into them. One has probably the worst back acne I've ever seen and its completely scarred. Others have had problems with their organs and 1 case where a chap has become infertile (his cycles were much more intense though)

I go to a bodybuilding gym so most likely every 4th person you see there is on gear and have done numerous cycles. Talked to a lad who has shut down his body's production of test and can't live without injecting it into them. One has probably the worst back acne I've ever seen and its completely scarred. Others have had problems with their organs and 1 case where a chap has become infertile (his cycles were much more intense though)
im only doing one cycle tho bro dw i should be safe

It’s not possible to become permanently infertile unless your bollocks are cut off. You can be infertile for a long time after a harsh cycle though.