F8D280A2 5B81 449E 8532 FF9FA2A8A41F
02B53D94 6A2B 4693 A2D1 27079879ED03

with stubble
227EC1C3 D5A4 4554 B05F 5B5AFACA0CF5
AF4BFAE6 303D 46C4 B8C8 209F0FF5DFD1
A533E490 07A3 4474 98EB 5A2550C901B9

without
-
Personally I think my jaw looks way sharper when I’m clean shaven and I appear far younger so I prefer it. however my girlfriend tells I look better with scruff so idk.
rather get brutal honest opinion on here

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and one job away
Maybe it’s not worth giving up my mogger front for a mogger side mhhhh :feelswat:
you think side profile looks better with stubble? But front profile better shaved?

you think side profile looks better with stubble? But front profile better shaved?
No I said you have a moger side profile but still don’t look that good cuz your front ain’t that good. Still above average overall.

and since I am on my way to get a bimax it might be better to have as less change on my front instead of the optimal side profile

Keep the stubble, u look more masc, and u look too masc anyways for "prettyboy" look. You should mascmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, oldcelloser and dancs
@brickbomz14

Keep the stubble, u look more masc, and u look too masc anyways for "prettyboy" look. You should mascmax
tbh prettyboymax is what slays these days from 16-22. most masc guys my age where I live I notice don’t slay. they do though in 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Romeo1111 and zeke714
tbh prettyboymax is what slays these days from 16-22. most masc guys my age where I live I notice don’t slay. they do though in 20s
I agree but in the front pic without the beard u look mid 20s, Looks good tho, but i see u having more appeal to 20+ girl than young girls

• +1
Reactions: dancs
better shaven bro, stubble isn’t full enough yet to rock

• +1
better shaven bro, stubble isn’t full enough yet to rock
yeah that’s what I’m thinking too. better off having the hollow cheek look from front view

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
yeah that’s what I’m thinking too. better off having the hollow cheek look from front view
gf prob says stubble looks better bc she wants u getting less attention from other females lol

• +1
gf prob says stubble looks better bc she wants u getting less attention from other females lol
lmao do u really think girls think like that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14677
are u british

20130930 ajw ae5 1310

But on a srs note clean shave

Fuck that bitch. Go on tinder and slay
I dont get pleasure out of meaningless sex. Id rather just have a loyal girl I love and stick with her. plus I couldn’t slay

I dont get pleasure out of meaningless sex. Id rather just have a loyal girl I love and stick with her. plus I couldn’t slay
Have you tried tinder to test that theory? You look great from what im seeing

• +1
Have you tried tinder to test that theory? You look great from what im seeing
Haven’t yet man I just want to try ascend hard for treatment of people, and respect and generally better life and relationship etc.
maybe if this relationship fails tho

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Haven’t yet man I just want to try ascend hard for treatment of people, and respect and generally better life and relationship etc.
maybe if this relationship fails tho
Just make a tinder profile quickly. You seem to have low self esteem and not know your value. I bet youll get way better than your gf if you try it

• +1
Just make a tinder profile quickly. You seem to have low self esteem and not know your value. I bet youll get way better than your gf if you try it
no getting better than this girl she’s like a Stacy, pure loyal, no boy friends, always checks up on me. been very kind etc. nothing like how women are depicted on this site. maybe I’m blinded and will come to a harsh awakening but I don’t want to mess this up.

no getting better than this girl she’s like a Stacy, pure loyal, no boy friends, always checks up on me. been very kind etc. nothing like how women are depicted on this site. maybe I’m blinded and will come to a harsh awakening but I don’t want to mess this up.
if she’s that valuable maybe u should keep stubble jfl give her what she wants if she’s Stacy bro

Bruh they all act like that when they like you 😂😂

if she’s that valuable maybe u should keep stubble jfl give her what she wants if she’s Stacy bro
Thats what they all say to 'sound nice'. He has good lower third, best to show it off with clean shaven.

Nein

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Users who are viewing this thread

Back