Should I switch to wearing different shoes? not lifts though

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Im dead on 180cms the regular shoes I wear take me to 181 cms, basically canvas type shoes. what kind of shoes would be comfortable but take me to around 183 -184 cms so I can fraud 6' without resorting to boots or lifts that make it seem like im trying to be taller?

Mirin the height fuark

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
I switched to "barefoot" shoes since they're healthier for you. It doesn't add anything to your height but your feet will grow stronger.

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
Mirin the height fuark
how tall are you?

I am mogged everywhere I go, In any given day when in a room for example of mostly white guys who are not from poor areas 50% will be taller than me 30% are about the same height. I feel I am at a height where I can fit in everywhere without ever being short but I feel shorter than average (based on the demographic I mentioned)

how tall are you?

I am mogged everywhere I go, In any given day when in a room for example of mostly white guys who are not from poor areas 50% will be taller than me 30% are about the same height. I feel I am at a height where I can fit in everywhere without ever being short but I feel shorter than average (based on the demographic I mentioned)
Yeah I know all the white guys I see are at least 6'1"
I'm asian so you know jfl I'm 5'9" which is hyper manlet. I doubt any sane girl would be attracted to me tbh.
But even 5'11 is really appreciated for me buy I know its manlet or quite low average in white population.
White guys are legit superior as fuck.

Yeah I know all the white guys I see are at least 6'1"
I'm asian so you know jfl I'm 5'9" which is hyper manlet. I doubt any sane girl would be attracted to me tbh.
But even 5'11 is really appreciated for me buy I know its manlet or quite low average in white population.
White guys are legit superior as fuck.
I get it, at least you are tallish for an asian guy.

I get it, at least you are tallish for an asian guy.
Comparing to asian guys is just meaningless. Girls standards change all the sudden cuz I'm asian? No

Comparing to asian guys is just meaningless. Girls standards change all the sudden cuz I'm asian? No
Idk I was being nice, wouldn't want to change places with you height or ethnicity. what do you want me to say lol

Idk I was being nice, wouldn't want to change places with you height or ethnicity. what do you want me to say lol
yeah never be nice cuz this is PSL nigga
i get disgusted by people trying to say nice or bluepill slightly