Reactions: Laikyn and Deleted member 756
in the biggest hostpital in my area
do ye think its a good work place?
as full time btw
Do it at Dr Raffaini's Clinic and then spy on him and tell us all his secrets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DEFAULT, Deleted member and Laikyn
guessing that's a pc term for cleaner, if it's a hospital it'll probably be a lot of work but pay really well for what it is

• +1
Reactions: Laikyn
hospitals dont pay cleaners well gl bhai slave wage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994
Hospital sounds like a fun place to work. Go for it
Sounds like one of the most horrible places I can imagine working at. So yeah, go for it OP

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Laikyn and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Sounds like one of the most horrible places I can imagine working at. So yeah, go for it OP
To elab: Sick, dying people around you. Unnaturally bright, blue light, even at night (will fuck up your sleep schedule). Stressed doctors and nurses running around, possibly shouting at you for some imagined mistake. Seems like a soul sucking job to me.

BUT if you can't find another job right now and this is your ticket to a steady income and the independence that comes with that, accepting the job under the premise that you'll keep searching for a better one would probably be the right choice.

• +1
To elab: Sick, dying people around you. Unnaturally bright, blue light, even at night (will fuck up your sleep schedule). Stressed doctors and nurses running around, possibly shouting at you for some imagined mistake. Seems like a soul sucking job to me.

BUT if you can't find another job right now and this is your ticket to a steady income and the independence that comes with that, accepting the job under the premise that you'll keep searching for a better one would probably be the right choice.
what do u think would be rlly good job for a 17 year old?

There are lot of options out there and it kinda depends on where you live, so I can't really give you a concrete job to look for. But I think a good paradigm is that if you are going to work for minimum wage, choose the most stress free job you can get, especially if you work full time. This will make sure you have enough energy left to pursue other, more meaningful activities. Cashier or working in a retail store are examples of easy, low stress jobs. If you can get a job paying above minimum wage or if you are getting valuable career experience, then higher difficulty/stress is acceptable. I worked in a Mercedes Benz factory after I graduated high school and made 20 euros per hour. It was a relatively tough job but worth it for the money.

• +1
in the biggest hostpital in my area
do ye think its a good work place?
as full time btw
Are you gonna take a hep b vaxx?

Just work as a low class slave theory. At a hospital its worse, full of sick and dying people. There must be alternatives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
So that's what they call Indian Janitors now? Cleaning operatives? :lul::lul::lul::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

The Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse has an epic opening scene featuring a hospital cleaner, it makes it look like a really fun job...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Laikyn
work as a waiter at some thai place beside a popular tourist location. good tips and socialmaxxing

• +1
Imagine working jfl