Should I take a semester off in college?

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
Been taking classes year round since I graduated high school in 2017, I'm burnt out and thinking about wagecelling for a semester and starting back again next summer. Anyone have experience with this?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY BROTHER

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShredPill, Deleted member 1464, Zeta ascended and 2 others
i dont know. should you?

Thinking about the same shit too, i wanna work the whole semester and save money to get the a rhino so i can asced my front face to 6psl

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Avoidant
Thinking about the same shit too, i wanna work the whole semester and save money to get the a rhino so i can asced my front face to 6psl
I just dont know if it will ruin my financial aid. Plus I'm already failing one of my classes, it's probably time for a little break

You could, I was thinking of doing the same but I figure I'd rather just graduate asap, move out of parent's and start wagecelling and searching for a decent job.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
do it . fk college

I would do it. Taking a gap year is good for internships/degree related work experience which I really need right now

What do you need the cash for?

I have none of this jfl. Dunno how I'm gonna make it
Apparently where I go to school internships are everything. A girl at the career fair told me that people delay their graduations just to get an internship because companies don't use people with bachelors as interns.

• Woah
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Apparently where I go to school internships are everything. A girl at the career fair told me that people delay their graduations just to get an internship because companies don't use people with bachelors as interns.
Fuck this might be true tbh.

Brutal TBH. You said your dad was rich. Take advantage of those connections. This will take you very far.
I'm going to try but my motivation to do anything has been zero the past few months. Dopamine pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Do it brah

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant