Should I take accutane if I don't need it?

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I wanna take accutane to increase cell turnover, however I don't have any acne. I just want to speed up the rate at which I get "glass skin"

Also going to use Dut, even though I don't have any hairloss.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and moreroidsmoredates
Yea it can help with changing your nose shape atleast thats what K shami said :feelsuhh: But in anycase only use it in low dosages

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
ALso accutane wont give you glass skin Nigga:lul:

Accutane will destroy your liver. People with acne shouldn’t be even taking it.

• Hmm...
I wanna take accutane to increase cell turnover, however I don't have any acne. I just want to speed up the rate at which I get "glass skin"

Use RU instead of Dut imo

• +1

no because it dries out your skin which is just annoying and it lowers test and estrogen,

Yea it can help with changing your nose shape atleast thats what K shami said :feelsuhh: But in anycase only use it in low dosages
What's a good dosage?

What's a good dosage?
15mg eod

It absolutely does increase turnover like a mf, stacked with tret, which is totally fine, you'll wake up with a fresh layer like a snake shedding its skin :chad:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Why exactly do you personally recommend RU over Dut? I'm mainly interested in taking a DHT blocker for better skin and a more youthful appearance
RU is a topical anti androgen unlike fin/dut which is systemic wide for blocking dht

There are some side especially if prolong systemic wide dht blocking like less libido, higher propensity for depression, mind fog etc.

K Shami chats a lot of shite
How the fuck is that even possible lmao

K Shami chats a lot of shite
How the fuck is that even possible lmao
reducing the amount of sebaceous filaments in the nose, completely destroys inflammation

Lmao won’t work if the reason ur nose is big is because of bone
Partially true there are still ways of naturally making ur nose smaller without surgery its just debloating ur nose which you can do with using methods that debloat your face because your nose can have a lot of built up oil and fat

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete