Should I take an AI for height.

shredded4summer

shredded4summer

Iron
Ive been debating if i should take an AI such as aromasin for height growth and to keep my growth plates open. Im 5'8 right now and still growing (hopefully). Im taking Mk677 right now and it has improved sleep a lot. I would also like to add cjc 1295 dac but its very expensive. My goal height is around 5'11-6'0. What dose should i take, how often and in what form? Any help would be appreciated.

Any help would be apreiated.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: niqfan625, Christopher, Itsjoeverlol and 2 others
estrogen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reaper2 and Itsjoeverlol
add this it boosts igf1 through the roof

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, m0ss26 and InSplit
Ive been debating if i should take an AI such as aromasin for height growth and to keep my growth plates open. Im 5'8 right now and still growing (hopefully). Im taking Mk677 right now and it has improved sleep a lot. I would also like to add cjc 1295 dac but its very expensive. My goal height is around 5'11-6'0. What dose should i take, how often and in what form? Any help would be appreciated.
cjc is actually quite cheap, I bought 5mg(10 weeks worth) for $60. It is by far the most effective heightmaxxing compound I've used. Aromasin or any other AI shouldn't be used unless you are in the very beginning or very end of pubery.

• +1
Reactions: Osie
Might be a good idea since mk677 might accelerate plate closure.

i’m
cjc is actually quite cheap, I bought 5mg(10 weeks worth) for $60. It is by far the most effective heightmaxxing compound I've used. Aromasin or any other AI shouldn't be used unless you are in the very beginning or very end of pubery.
where can i find it in the uk? also why should i not take aromasin inbetween puberty

I swear ive seen you on tiktok

also why should i not take aromasin inbetween puberty
There’s simply no point, it’s not early enough in puberty to keep your growth plates fully open and it’s not late enough in puberty to have the need to keep growth plates barely open for as long as possible. You should be able to find them online for “research purposes”

Get a blood test for estradiol and then figure that out based on that. Do your own research but the things you need to take into consideration are: how low e levels affect the development of cardiovascular disease and how they influence epithelial plate closure. Then acces what level of that increased risk of cv disease you can tolerate for delaying plate closure. My opinion is between 15 and 20pg/ml. Another thing you should take into count is the state of your plates currently. Check it with an x-ray and if they are completely open I don't see a reason to use an ai except if your estrogen is really high for some reason. If they are half way closed using an ai can prolong the time duration in witch hgh treatment is effective and therefore change your risk to reward ratio as you are getting more use out of it.
Also get a job and buy hgh you will regret it later if you go cheap and only use mk677 as hgh is safer and more effective.

Get a blood test for estradiol and then figure that out based on that. Do your own research but the things you need to take into consideration are: how low e levels affect the development of cardiovascular disease and how they influence epithelial plate closure. Then acces what level of that increased risk of cv disease you can tolerate for delaying plate closure. My opinion is between 15 and 20pg/ml. Another thing you should take into count is the state of your plates currently. Check it with an x-ray and if they are completely open I don't see a reason to use an ai except if your estrogen is really high for some reason. If they are half way closed using an ai can prolong the time duration in witch hgh treatment is effective and therefore change your risk to reward ratio as you are getting more use out of it.
Also get a job and buy hgh you will regret it later if you go cheap and only use mk677 as hgh is safer and more effective.
i have the money for the hgh. i just have 0 idea where to get it LEGIT. i’m in uk..

how 5mg 10 weeks worth? How much cjc are u taking per week

Better to use DHT gel & HGH for height. DHT is superior to an AI, it inhibits estrogen and also promotes bone growth and other masculine features.

which is the very end? i am currently 16

which is the very end? i am currently 16
It depends, usually like 18. Basically the last year before your growth plates fully fuse, that’s a situation in which I would use an AI

It depends, usually like 18. Basically the last year before your growth plates fully fuse, that’s a situation in which I would use an AI
should i use it for my age??

at 16, probably not, but it depends on how far your growth plates are from fully ossifying
i checked my bone age and it was 16 and i barely turned 16 so that is a problem. i cant afford hgh so ig ima go with berberine mk677 and aromasin cycle until i cant go anymore