Should I take creatine daily for dhtmaxxing and gymceling

HTNprettyboy

HTNprettyboy

Small mouth cel
Idk if I should cause I heard it suppresses natural creatine production

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and piec
taking creatine doesnt supress natural creatine prodution because your body barely makes it, it comes from food
you shouldnt take those unnatural powders tho because they will fuck your gut later
also you shouldnt gymcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, PseudoMaxxer, piec and 1 other person
taking creatine doesnt supress natural creatine prodution because your body barely makes it, it comes from food
you shouldnt take those unnatural powders tho because they will fuck your gut later
also you shouldnt gymcel
Then what foods should I abuse for creatine

Then what foods should I abuse for creatine
just eat raw meat
you wouldnt need to "abuse creatine" if you quit lifting which is what you should do anyway

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and BrahminBoss
it feels bad, its stressful (aging)
and theres no proof it makes you more attractive
Might agree at some point but I’ve heard that if it feels bad it means low test and I love lifting it gives me purpose in life and feels good to achieve

About the attractive part I mean I love to mog in every category face, height and frame (EX:Connor Murphy, clavicular and David laid)

@Clavicular

Might agree at some point but I’ve heard that if it feels bad it means low test and I love lifting it gives me purpose in life and feels good to achieve

About the attractive part I mean I love to mog in every category face, height and frame (EX:Connor Murphy, clavicular and David laid)

@Clavicular
bro marked his own post as solution

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and geenger

@Clavicular
Don't overdo the gym just train delts, chest, tris and bis

Legs should be trained by sprinting and not some gay leg press

You can take it, it works, its not a massive difference tho, it just subtly helps u to build muscle. The recommended amount is 5 grams per day. Btw dont listen to these autistics saying "you shouldnt gymcel" ofc you should, having a good shape is good for your attractiveness. Good luck bro

• +1
Reactions: HTNprettyboy

Basically what I do but for legs I do sprint and leg press cause I got shut leg and calve genes

Bro wtf😭😭 how yall even say stuff like this, working out legs in the gym is gonna be better than sprinting, when it comes to hypertrophy and muscle building and this should be obvious

• +1
You can take it, it works, it’s not a massive difference tho, it just subtly helps u to build muscle. The recommended amount is 5 grams per day. Btw dont listen to these autistics saying "you shouldnt gymcel" ofc you should, having a good shape is good for your attractiveness. Good luck bro
Thx man but does the dht that is created with the creatine make you have more dimorphic traits?

Bro wtf😭😭 how yall even say stuff like this, working out legs in the gym is gonna be better than sprinting, when it comes to hypertrophy and muscle building and this should be obvious
Nigga sprinting is great for cardio, HGH secretion and also you're training the full range of motion and not doing a fucking unnatural pressing motion

Nigga sprinting is great for cardio, HGH secretion and also you're training the full range of motion and not doing a fucking unnatural pressing motion
Agree on the cardio and hgh but for hypo trophy it’s not ideal

Thx man but does the dht that is created with the creatine make you have more dimorphic traits?
If you DHTmaxx at 14 you might see actual changes but miniscule at best when in late puberty to see any facial changes

Im not saying you shouldnt sprint, but Im saying you should also do leg presses and squats and this stuff because its way more effective for muscle growth than sprinting. This is basic gym knowledge buddy

• +1
It doesn't, creatine has little to no effect on the way you look facially bro, the only thing is that it can make your face a little more bloated but its very subtle

14 isn’t late puberty
16-17 is
Sure, some people experience their faces getting more robust at 20, but that's just genetics, same as some people stop growing at 16 and some at 18 and there's nothing they can do about that.

having a good shape is good for your attractiveness
yes of course, but not in the way you think. good shape = v taper from wide clavicles and thin waist created by BONES. the illusion of it will never look like the real thing
saying a gymcelled body is attractive is equally as true and saying the person on your avi is female

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
the only reason hgh secretes during cardio or any other exercise for that matter is to repair the muscles, it wont go to your height

yes of course, but not in the way you think. good shape = v taper from wide clavicles and thin waist created by BONES. the illusion of it will never look like the real thing
saying a gymcelled body is attractive is equally as true and saying the person on your avi is female
Ye but putting muscle in a good frame makes it more visible

Bones>muscle water, everyone should just spam lat raises to add at least an inch to their frame

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
If a person has bas genetics but a maxxed out physique it will be a more attractive body than bad genetic and untrained physique. Its the same as your face: genetics play a big role in it but u can always work with what you were born with to make it better.