Should I take DHT?

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Yeah,I know I know
DHT makes you bald...
DHT only makes you bald if you have balding genes.
Even if you do have,you are going to be bald either way.
Should I take DHT as a teen?(15)
I dont care about DHT suppression

Yeah,I know I know
DHT makes you bald...
yes take topical blockers on ur hair

DHT levels tend to be higher when u are younger but you bold later on which makes me think that DHT is actually used for dimorphism before

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
yes take topical blockers on ur hair

DHT levels tend to be higher when u are younger but you bold later on which makes me think that DHT is actually used for dimorphism before
Agree,what blockers do you recommend?Fin?

Yeah,I know I know
DHT makes you bald...
Yes bro, rub DHT gel on your scalp
IOKL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wrecker and BigBiceps
topical blockers dont really exist some might always leak into your system

If you’re takin dht...Finasterid won’t do shit regarding your hair

Imagine being this low iq

• +1
Who said I was balding?
KYS FAGG
Agree,what blockers do you recommend?Fin?
I never said you r balding low iq Bastard

I just said if you take dht Finasterid won’t work since it’s mechanism blocks the production of dht and not dht itself stupid midget

• Hmm...

I just said if you take dht Finasterid won’t work since it’s mechanism blocks the production of dht and not dht itself stupid midget
Yeah I asked for a blocker....I never said that Iam going to use it retard....I just asked him

try the topical route before fucking your facial growt and hormones
only do finistride after 30 and stop if you cant get a hardon and cum everyday

try the topical route before fucking your facial growt and hormones
only do finistride after 30 and stop if you cant get a hardon and cum everyday
Wdym by fucking facial growth bro?
Iam too scared to use fin tbh

Proviron is good. Expresspeds.com you can get 200 days worth at around 100 bucks. That's what I'll be doing.

• +1
Not worth unless youre 13-14, no mpb gebe and below 5 inches bpl

why the fuck would you take DHT? Bald = death

I wouldn't recommend straight up taking DHT, l'd go with Androsterone or another alternative/backdoor pathway precursor:
Canonical and alternative backdoor pathways of DHT synthesis The canonical pathway has

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 1849
I wouldn't recommend straight up taking DHT, l'd go with Androsterone or another alternative/backdoor pathway precursor:
View attachment 416890
You think Proviron is a better alternative?

Ultimate "puberty maxxing drug" ? (I hate that word).

Short answer: no

his idea is to block it locally in the scalp via fin but have serum levels high via dht. Might work but youd need regular checkups to balance them out.

Also, you cant "take" DHT, as @Don't Forget to mew mentioned, proviron is an orally active form of dht

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
his idea is to block it locally in the scalp via fin but have serum levels high via dht. Might work but youd need regular checkups to balance them out.

Also, you cant "take" DHT, as @Don't Forget to mew mentioned, proviron is an orally active form of dht
25md ED Proviron

12.5 EOD aromasin. I don't reccomend aromasin though, nasty sides proviron should be your 1# alternative.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
You think Proviron is a better alternative?

Ultimate "puberty maxxing drug" ? (I hate that word).
I don't know enough about it. But considering that it's not actually DHT but mimics DHT actions it might not be as androgenic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
I don't know enough about it. But considering that it's not actually DHT but mimics DHT actions it might not be as androgenic.
its dht with a slight chemical adjustment so its orally consumable. Only difference might be more damage to the liver because it goes through your stomach

Rubbing DHT gel on your dick can even make your hairline recede.

its dht with a slight chemical adjustment so its orally consumable. Only difference might be more damage to the liver because it goes through your stomach
Doesn't it only lower SHBG and estradiol? I thought the actual DHT part of Proviron was deactivated within the tissue.

Your basically a testing mice for lookism, cus nobody actually knows WTF will happen and what could go wrong. We are completely unqualified to tell you anything about this, as we dont know shit except scattered bro-science.

The only thing that is worth listening to on this site is about looks (even then many still have incorrect thoughts/ideas, but its mostly correct) and discussing inceldom/hypergamy dynamics, because we are actually speaking from experience on that.

Someone give me a legit dht gel source and I swear to god I’ll buy a years worth and document results