Should I take drugs as a teen?

V

Vies

Iron
Idk if i should take drugs to heightmaxx because im afraid to risk of getting cardiovascular diseases. Im considering taking ashwagandha, Chrysin or DIM to lower my estrogen and boost my testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: Iblamejordan
those arent drugs, if youre too pussy to take ashwagandha which barely works then why are you on this site

• JFL
Reactions: sam12344343, Deleted member 24712 and 5.5psl
those arent drugs, if youre too pussy to take ashwagandha which barely works then why are you on this site
i didnt state that those are drugs im just saying thats what im considering taking

Idk if i should take drugs to heightmaxx because im afraid to risk of getting cardiovascular diseases. Im considering taking ashwagandha, Chrysin or DIM to lower my estrogen and boost my testosterone
Having cardiovascular disease is better than being short IMO, plus you can take measurements to keep your heart healthy while taking shit like AIs and growth hormone.

Having cardiovascular disease is better than being short IMO, plus you can take measurements to keep your heart healthy while taking shit like AIs and growth hormone.
how can i take measurements to keep my heart healthy?

also i think im gonna take ashwagandha, how often should i take it and how much should i take it

I eat 12 eggs cooked with a stick of butter while taking 500mg Test Cypionate. Heart attack is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: Luxury, 5.5psl and Moggable