Should I take heightmaxxing stuff

I

(In)CelibatePsycho2

Iron
I’m 17 and going to turn 18 in like 2 months. I’m 5’5 and have remained 5’5 for several months (at least 2 or 3, minimum) already. I haven’t gotten an x ray but I think my growth plates are likely already fused. Would it be worth it to take heightmaxxing stuff, and which should I take?

>use the search IMG 7270

• So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
I’m 17 and going to turn 18 in like 2 months. I’m 5’5 and have remained 5’5 for several months (at least 2 or 3, minimum) already. I haven’t gotten an x ray but I think my growth plates are likely already fused. Would it be worth it to take heightmaxxing stuff, and which should I take?

>use the searchView attachment 3004315
no nigga ur 5'5 JFL its over anyways

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mr2chef and (In)CelibatePsycho2

personally the one that worked for me is

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2

I'd say accept your height because heightmaxxing is expensive and most people do it improperly. There's only a few scenarios where it's worth it, and you have to be really desperate!

• So Sad
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2