Should I take HGH at 14?

F

faded_pigeon47

Iron
I'm currently about 5'8 and my dad is 5'11, mom is 5'3-4, brother is 6'1. Should I take something like CJC or MK677 instead?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo and wishIwasSalludon
also yes i can afford these

how old is your brother

Check if your growth plates are closed

I'm currently about 5'8 and my dad is 5'11, mom is 5'3-4, brother is 6'1. Should I take something like CJC or MK677 instead?
how about u go play toys and enjoy life kid ur fresh 14 and ur on here theres more to life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, dariboga and Donkeyballs
Sure nigga! 😃 Hop on some AI as well and join the crew!

• +1
Reactions: Sergeant
they arent i've checked. im newly 14
Ok well check out these trends
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to...ecompression-natural-growth-and-drugs.986474/

My boy play some call of duty or something. Don't take hgh at 14 unless given by a doctor. Are most people on here really this young? I thought it was mainly college aged folks and young adults.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, bfol7 and Sergeant
Fuck no thats too early. Your gonna grow alot more in the coming years dont worry. When your still short at late 16 you should consider hgh but not earlier than that. Please just focus on sleep and diet. You could run a low dose of ai but I still dont recommend that at this age.

Wait till Ur at least 15 or else u risk fucking up ur natural production. Eat like a mule and megadose D3 and k2 and you'll grow

• JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs
you will ruin your brain damage at normal heights with ai:forcedsmile::ROFLMAO: you dont have gh deficency, gh just will grow your nose and ears. If you do not have GH deficiency, you will not get almost any efficiency. maybe if you have subhuman bones you can try roids at 16

nigga you are just starting puberty im sure you'll be 6'1,6'2 lmao

no itll fuck ur entire face uo dumb as look at me

Fuck no thats too early. Your gonna grow alot more in the coming years dont worry. When your still short at late 16 you should consider hgh but not earlier than that. Please just focus on sleep and diet. You could run a low dose of ai but I still dont recommend that at this age.
yeah you're prolly right. im getting like 10 hours of sleep and a high protein diet. i was just considering taking a small amount to help with it

Run a height stack
when u say height stack do you mean w supplements? im taking d3+k2+zinc+copper+creatine+magnesium glycinate+melatonin+fish oil

nigga you are just starting puberty im sure you'll be 6'1,6'2 lmao
why not take it if it doesnt have negative effects besides messing with your face?

why not take it if it doesnt have negative effects besides messing with your face?
"besides messing with your face" nigga gonna end up ogre just to grow an extra inch

enjoy cancer at 35 :ROFLMAO: was always over for you

• +1
Reactions: dariboga
you will ruin your brain damage at normal heights with ai:forcedsmile::ROFLMAO: you dont have gh deficency, gh just will grow your nose and ears. If you do not have GH deficiency, you will not get almost any efficiency. maybe if you have subhuman bones you can try roids at 16
How to find out if i have gh deficiency? Im not fat, healthy weight, decent sleep but no growth

How to find out if i have gh deficiency? Im not fat, healthy weight, decent sleep but no growth
Have you ever had a period of time where you did not grow within 6 months? if your answer yes you have gh deficency

Have you ever had a period of time where you did not grow within 6 months? if your answer yes you have gh deficency
I have very slow growth, went to 5 diff jewish endos they didnt give me shit

I have very slow growth, went to 5 diff jewish endos they didnt give me shit
Be your own doctor. If you have any doubts, start HGH+ AI treatment.

Be your own doctor. If you have any doubts, start HGH+ AI treatment.
Hgh and ai is gonna get me to my genetic height cap right? Not making me grow above it. So whats the point

Hgh and ai is gonna get me to my genetic height cap right? Not making me grow above it. So whats the point
no hgh + ai increase final adult height IF YOU DO NOT HIT YOUR GENETIC LIMIT

lol kid back to grade 7th and stop coping around here.
You’ll grow (I hope you won’t but you probably will)

when did you hit puberty

I've been on 4 IU of hgh a day since last year which I was 14 yo along with an AI, I grew from 170cm to 179.5 mid day height I'm sure most of it is genes but it might be worth it.

I've been on 4 IU of hgh a day since last year which I was 14 yo along with an AI, I grew from 170cm to 179.5 mid day height I'm sure most of it is genes but it might be worth it.
any negative side effects for you so far in terms of your face? and where are your sources if you dont mind

okay we're about the same, mom is like 5'3 and my dad is 5'10-11. im 13 and hit puberty at 10-11. im about 5'6 rn but if not then slightly lower. are you doing anything else for height?

any negative side effects for you so far in terms of your face? and where are your sources if you dont mind
Just get off this forum, eat a shit ton, get great sleep and you’ll be fine. How tf are you affording hgh at 14? U can fuck around and find out i suppose

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
My boy play some call of duty or something. Don't take hgh at 14 unless given by a doctor. Are most people on here really this young? I thought it was mainly college aged folks and young adults.
Median age is 16 mean is 17-19 I'd say

U will prbs grow fine naturally. Don't risk anything at ur height

Just get off this forum, eat a shit ton, get great sleep and you’ll be fine. How tf are you affording hgh at 14? U can fuck around and find out i suppose
lenient parents

Supposedly he does, sounds like bullshit but some kids rlly are handed everything 😭
my family isnt even rich but my parents like giving me money out of nowhere. i have 1.2k right now

spam anything that promotes bone growth, should also pray to lord drago to bless you with his bones and pray to lord gandy for some height blessings

spam anything that promotes bone growth, should also pray to lord drago to bless you with his bones and pray to lord gandy for some height blessings
gimmie some suggestions