Should I take mk-677 for heightmaxxing rn? Im 14 years 5 months rn

V

Vies

Iron
im just curious if u guys recommend me to take it or not, or possibly theres other stuffs out there i can take for heightmax. Also ive heard that theres going to be some side effects, is there something i can do to prevent the side effects or counter the side effects?

Last edited:
yes take 12.5 mg/day

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Sigmapsycho
bro wha--. What do you mean 12.5mg/day? U want me to inject it? I can only find capsules and i dont see how much mg is in one capsule
yea take the capsules

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
wait nvm it says 12.5mg/cap

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho and thereallegend
Mind blowing 14 year olds are this black-pilled and taking MK. Mind blowing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 17735, chawaje and 4 others
What are you doing on this forum at 14? go play playstation or fortnite with your friends, what the fuck. This forum should be 18+, kids do not need to rot their brain at that age, go and have fun before you become an adult and the world turns to shit like it does for every adult.
I wouldn't recommend any supplements or drugs. Eat healthy and get lots of protein and eat at a surplus aka bulk, get 8-10 hours of quality sleep, exercise and stretch and you willl be fine unless your parents are giga manlets.

• +1
Reactions: nayb, Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 17735 and 2 others
What are you doing on this forum at 14? go play playstation or fortnite with your friends, what the fuck. This forum should be 18+, kids do not need to rot their brain at that age, go and have fun before you become an adult and the world turns to shit like it does for every adult.
I wouldn't recommend any supplements or drugs. Eat healthy and get lots of protein and eat at a surplus aka bulk, get 8-10 hours of quality sleep, exercise and stretch and you willl be fine unless your parents are giga manlets.
Seriously I don't get how a 13-14 year old in middle school with barely pubescent and immature friends can get into black-pill shit. At that age I was so innocent playing sports and video games. How does this shit even happen.

• +1
Reactions: SkullDynamics, Deleted member 17735, 5.5psl and 3 others
Seriously I don't get how a 13-14 year old in middle school with barely pubescent and immature friends can get into black-pill shit. At that age I was so innocent playing sports and video games. How does this shit even happen.
The black pill is evolving into a mainstream dialect. Soon it’ll be dads teaching their sons this shit like they do stranger danger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: intovoid, Deleted member 23209, ;-; and 1 other person
yep no idea how he even got here, youtube videos of blackpill should be taken down, it's a one way avenue to here but i still don't get how he's even interested in this shit. Even if i found this forum at 14 i'd just close the tab and think it was retarded, at that age you just care about hanging out with friends and video games. The new generation is so fucked, they're looking at incel forums at 14, it's so fucking over for zoomers/gen alpha.

• JFL
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
OP, how tall are your parents and how tall are you projected to grow by your pediatrician? I wouldn't recommend dabbling with MK677 as it has bad sides. I took it from 20-22 and in the end stopped because it gave me terrible panic attacks that landed me in the hospital. The panic attacks tapered off 1 year after stopping intake. There are other sides.

At 14 if you are seriously short perhaps ask your parents to take you to the doctor to ask for potential HGH treatment. Don't experiment with roids and sarms and mk at your age.

The black pill is evolving into a mainstream dialect. Soon it’ll be dads teaching their sons this shit like they do stranger danger.
Lmao I can see the members on this site black-pilling their kids in the future. Like the talk about the bees and the birds. "you have to be 6'3" chadlite or it's over"

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
What's your height man? Unless you're below 5'6 I wouldn't do anything. Honestly the most important for you is to keep your friend circle tight and sign up for the sports team.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Retard, at your age I was on lookism and injecting 10iu hgh with 500mg test

• +1
Reactions: Mindfucked, SkullDynamics and chawaje
OP, how tall are your parents and how tall are you projected to grow by your pediatrician? I wouldn't recommend dabbling with MK677 as it has bad sides. I took it from 20-22 and in the end stopped because it gave me terrible panic attacks that landed me in the hospital. The panic attacks tapered off 1 year after stopping intake. There are other sides.

At 14 if you are seriously short perhaps ask your parents to take you to the doctor to ask for potential HGH treatment. Don't experiment with roids and sarms and mk at your age.
my dad is 6 feet or taller, im not so sure about my mother height, i have not visited a pediatrician. But im 175cm rn at night barefoot

theres no time to do those shit, its either now or over.

• JFL
Reactions: eyebagcel
im not only heightmaxxing, im also looksmaxxing, i testosteronemax as much as i can to grow my brow bone to be more prominent so i can have deeper set eyes, i do mewing to make my zygos more prominent so my eyes look even deeper set, chin tucks, thumbpulling, nasal pulling, I know you guys are going to say thats cope but im gonna give it a shot. Im considering bone smashing but it sounds retarded, i dont want to smash my bones incorrectly and lose some bone mass. I also try to sleep facing up so i prevent asymmetry, but the force on the side of my cheek when sleeping sideways is really unlike to cause any bone changes, but its prob better to sleep facing up.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
It's easy, it's all thanks to mewing becoming mainstream. 14-16 year Olds search how to have jawline, they find mewing and through mewing they find looks theory.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan and eyebagcel
It's easy, it's all thanks to mewing becoming mainstream. 14-16 year Olds search how to have jawline, they find mewing and through mewing they find looks theory.
idk but im pretty i found blackpill when i was searching through hunter eyes

Exactly at that age I was so gullible and innocent I used to beleive it's all the pureness of your heart that all matters after 16-17 I became redpilled and though money is everything and then at 18 now I finally know looks are everything

• +1
Reactions: nayb and Iblamejordan
Exactly at that age I was so gullible and innocent I used to beleive it's all the pureness of your heart that all matters after 16-17 I became redpilled and though money is everything and then at 18 now I finally know looks are everything
How long is it going to take your dumbass to realise money,looks and personality all matter.
JFL

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
im not only heightmaxxing, im also looksmaxxing, i testosteronemax as much as i can to grow my brow bone to be more prominent so i can have deeper set eyes, i do mewing to make my zygos more prominent so my eyes look even deeper set, chin tucks, thumbpulling, nasal pulling, I know you guys are going to say thats cope but im gonna give it a shot. Im considering bone smashing but it sounds retarded, i dont want to smash my bones incorrectly and lose some bone mass. I also try to sleep facing up so i prevent asymmetry, but the force on the side of my cheek when sleeping sideways is really unlike to cause any bone changes, but its prob better to sleep facing up.
Give bonesmashing a try honestly
Chin and jawline the hardest you can
Cheekbones not as hard cause u can get dark circles and fucked up skin
Also if i was your age i would bulk up till like 17/18
Consider all those basic softmaxxes like castor oil and shit
By 17 you will be chad

my dad is 6 feet or taller, im not so sure about my mother height, i have not visited a pediatrician. But im 175cm rn at night barefoot
Jfl 5’9 at 14 and talking about mk677. Go off the forum, I was rotting at your age and regret it and I’m still rotting..

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back