Should I take MK-677?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
I'm 17 turning 18 in november and I read that mk-677 increases bone density and makes you taller by increasing deep sleep. Im taking 20mg isotret along with other supplements atm, and does mk-677 bloat your face?

• Hmm...
Reactions: galvin8101
3778930 1700693977870

u should suck a cock faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, galvin8101 and Rea
you should kill yourself worthless subhuman greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and wollet2
I'm 17 turning 18 in november and I read that mk-677 increases bone density and makes you taller by increasing deep sleep. Im taking 20mg isotret along with other supplements atm, and does mk-677 bloat your face?
All it does is increase GH and IGF1 by mimicking and binding to ghelin receptors so it’s mostly good for like bone density, recovery, and sleep. Imo take it if you want little to no side effects but you need to stack it with GDA’s and maybe a PCT to be super careful. Not gonna help you w height tho your plates are prolly fuse

All it does is increase GH and IGF1 by mimicking and binding to ghelin receptors so it’s mostly good for like bone density, recovery, and sleep. Imo take it if you want little to no side effects but you need to stack it with GDA’s and maybe a PCT to be super careful. Not gonna help you w height tho your plates are prolly fuse
so i shouldn't really take it if i dont need it? and what are gda's and pct?

heightmaxxing is a meme unless your deficient

also jfl at your retardation for taking a medication which lowers igf-1 in conjuction with a sarm that you want to increase it with :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

bash ur tiny skull in deformed rat
"tiny skull"💀 im a 7-8/10 facially and could easily look more attractive leaner im at 15% bf and 7-8 ur subhuman and dont go outside killing urself would be a better option

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
heightmaxxing is a meme unless your deficient

also jfl at your retardation for taking a medication which lowers igf-1 in conjuction with a sarm that you want to increase it with :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
im not really heightmaxxing, im just asking how can i benefit from taking mk-677

"tiny skull"💀 im a 7-8/10 facially and could easily look more attractive leaner im at 15% bf and 7-8 ur subhuman and dont go outside killing urself would be a better option
how can you type this if i were u id throw myself injtro a speeding truck
retarded subhuman autist rat kys

it increases deep sleep and bone density therefore making u taller if ur plates aren't fused?
Thats not how height works at all
For whatever reason Mk677 in litterally every anecdotal report .org and in most research despite being a gh secretagogue has no affect on height.

Just do HGH injections, or GHRP-2 + CJC no Dac PLUS Mk677 + Aromasin.
Your 17. Its far too late.

so i shouldn't really take it if i dont need it? and what are gda's and pct?
Don’t take it unless your bone mass is absolutely awful and / or you can’t gain weight. And if you can access more aggressive SARMs take those instead.

GDAs are glucose disposal agents they just stop spikes in blood sugar after big meals since MK can give you diabetes. PCT is post cycle treatment it just helps your liver / endocrine system etc a tiny bit

Don’t take it unless your bone mass is absolutely awful and / or you can’t gain weight. And if you can access more aggressive SARMs take those instead.

GDAs are glucose disposal agents they just stop spikes in blood sugar after big meals since MK can give you diabetes. PCT is post cycle treatment it just helps your liver / endocrine system etc a tiny bit
yeah i looked into gdas and pct, i read that pct isn't needed for mk but my bone mass is really good but i want it to be better my bidlet is 20inches and i want to increase it a bit more if i can like to atleast 22 if i could but i might look uncanny if i do since im 5'9 but i might not even take it im just reading about it and might in the future once im a bit older

yeah i looked into gdas and pct, i read that pct isn't needed for mk but my bone mass is really good but i want it to be better my bidlet is 20inches and i want to increase it a bit more if i can like to atleast 22 if i could but i might look uncanny if i do since im 5'9 but i might not even take it im just reading about it and might in the future once im a bit older
Yeah PCT isn’t needed and it sounds like you don’t really need MK anyways, just wait a year or two and then hop on RAD or something actually heavy

Yeah PCT isn’t needed and it sounds like you don’t really need MK anyways, just wait a year or two and then hop on RAD or something actually heavy
i dont want to hop on something heavy and ruin my looks, i heard heavy roids fuck up ur face badly and my body is pretty good and i put on muscle easily thats why i wanted to hop on something thats really light

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
i dont want to hop on something heavy and ruin my looks, i heard heavy roids fuck up ur face badly and my body is pretty good and i put on muscle easily thats why i wanted to hop on something thats really light
Roids do but SARMs don’t, if you do a SARM with PCT and somewhat low dosing there won’t be many side effects. If you really wanna do MK tho its a good bet still

• +1
Reactions: notchicolachowski and Outerz14
Stfu stupid nigga and take fucking roids + hgh pussy boy

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
YOURE A FUCKING PUSSY BOY

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Roids do but SARMs don’t, if you do a SARM with PCT and somewhat low dosing there won’t be many side effects. If you really wanna do MK tho its a good bet still
do sarms bloat you tho?

Not really but it depends, RAD and ligandrol both cause a bit of water retention. Nothing insane tho
i just want to take something that would increase my muscle mass a bit more and not cause many issues and side effects

i just want to take something that would increase my muscle mass a bit more and not cause many issues and side effects
Like I said, do MK for now if you’re hesitant but it’s not gonna do that much. If you want something more then do a SARM like RAD, more androgenic

Mk increase appetite it’s more beneficial to take on a bulk, ur face will likely be bloated cause of water retention. I think it can increase ur height with deep sleep, during the first sleep cycle is crucial for releasing a large burst of growth hormone, which is essential for recovery and muscle repair.