should i take mk677 as a 15 year old?

kroenenmaxx

kroenenmaxx

every day above ground is a good day
i have 15mg capsules of mk and the last time i was on the i had a week and a half cycle then i quit due to anxiety.

now i wanna use it for getting taller. however i dont know if this time i should use 30mg or not. 15mg made no difference in height with was my original goal, to get taller. will 30mg help this time, or should i not take the mk?

30mg is quite a lot, gonna make it very easy to get diabetes though

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
nigga took 15 mg for a week and said he didn't grow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kokoszanel, boss8055, House Lannister and 5 others
30mg is quite a lot, gonna make it very easy to get diabetes though
U won’t get diabetes at 15 from mk-677

Stop the cope

Take 15 mg daily tbh but you should be fine

ofc don't get caught if u do sports cuz its considered doping

YOU ARE SO YOUNG DONT RUIN YOUR FUTURE

U won’t get diabetes at 15 from mk-677

Stop the cope
Do you think it will have a different effect on him since he’s 15? Also I don’t know about his family, but if you have diabetes in your bloodline it’s exponentially more likely you’ll also have it, so that makes it even easier coupled with mk

Do you think it will have a different effect on him since he’s 15? Also I don’t know about his family, but if you have diabetes in your bloodline it’s exponentially more likely you’ll also have it, so that makes it even easier coupled with mk
young = good insulin sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: say∅
young = good insulin sensitivity
You’re severely underestimating 30mg of mk lmao, and also it heavily depends on the person, ton of kids getting diabetes nowadays, if he already has shit diet it’s just on top, if he’s predisposed for it it’s also stacking. 30mg is bound to get you to really high blood glucose levels, he’s gonna need to eat no carbs

You’re severely underestimating 30mg of mk lmao, and also it heavily depends on the person, ton of kids getting diabetes nowadays, if he already has shit diet it’s just on top, if he’s predisposed for it it’s also stacking. 30mg is bound to get you to really high blood glucose levels, he’s gonna need to eat no carbs
Ur retarded baseless nonsense

• +1
Brosciense ^

• +1
Ur retarded baseless nonsense
Unfortunately there are no fucking studies using
Mk677 on kids you dumb fuck, but It’s called an educated assumption you dumb nigger, tell me one thing that I said that was wrong?

Unfortunately there are no fucking studies using
Mk677 on kids you dumb fuck, but It’s called an educated assumption you dumb nigger, tell me one thing that I said that was wrong?
nocarb lpwers insulin sensitivity . carb good , and make grow more . mk677 + high carb diet is good . wont diabetes if eat fruit and honey for carb at a young age

• +1
nocarb lpwers insulin sensitivity . carb good , and make grow more . mk677 + high carb diet is good . wont diabetes if eat fruit and honey for carb at a young age
That’s not right lmao, glucose is glucose, regardless where you get it from, eating watermelon is just slightly less glycemic than white bread for example, which btw white bread is one of the most glycemic foods you can eat, so no you can’t just tell him high carb diet is good you fucking retard, if you get REAL MK677 and take 30mg with a high carb diet you will almost certainly get diabetes in a few months

That’s not right lmao, glucose is glucose, regardless where you get it from, eating watermelon is just slightly less glycemic than white bread for example, which btw white bread is one of the most glycemic foods you can eat, so no you can’t just tell him high carb diet is good you fucking retard, if you get REAL MK677 and take 30mg with a high carb diet you will almost certainly get diabetes in a few months
actually watermelon is mostly fructose

also cope

actually watermelon is mostly fructose

also cope
It doesn’t matter it’s mostly fructose cuz it has a shit ton of it, so it’s still highly glycemic, it’s still gonna raise your insulin by quite a lot

i have 15mg capsules of mk and the last time i was on the i had a week and a half cycle then i quit due to anxiety.

now i wanna use it for getting taller. however i dont know if this time i should use 30mg or not. 15mg made no difference in height with was my original goal, to get taller. will 30mg help this time, or should i not take the mk?
Stay at doses of 15mg or lower, you’ve got it at the sweet spot rn. I’d keep taking it. Tbh you should only have anxiety if you’re taking 30mg JFL. You didn’t use it long enough to see results.

Stay at doses of 15mg or lower, you’ve got it at the sweet spot rn. I’d keep taking it. Tbh you should only have anxiety if you’re taking 30mg JFL. You didn’t use it long enough to see results.
how much longer should i take it for? like a month? im gonna start taking it in 2 weeks so im not really sure jfl

how much longer should i take it for? like a month? im gonna start taking it in 2 weeks so im not really sure jfl
Try a 6 week cycle, 2 days on one day off.