Should i take mk677 at 15?

lin1011

lin1011

drunkdriving
I dont really care about side effects i heard that its one of the safest roids (ik its not a roid) to take.What can i expect from it at this age?

Joined May 29, 2024 Posts 1 Reputation 0

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: antony 726, Deleted member 71265, say∅ and 1 other person
its like 3 iu gh take it

• +1
Reactions: lin1011
For what?

For muscle building? I wouldn't say it's worth it.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
it depends, does your country has benefits for diabetes or not?

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and 8trunks
If youre smart with youre diet you could lower the risk of diabetes significantly. Understanding the role of insulin in your body and how mk-667 affects it. It might not be considered the most effective compound to increase igf1 but a lot of ppl report good results so if youre 15 you could see some great results imo

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
I dont really care about side effects i heard that its one of the safest roids (ik its not a roid) to take.What can i expect from it at this age?
yep, take it. Your hands and feet will grow but your nose and ears wont massivley. (They will bloat because of water.) Buy a sugar glucose testing kit and test your fasting bs level every other morning.
Your igf and gh will increase if correlated with good diet and supplementation. However, make sure your growth plates aren't closed and if your above 18 I wouldn't bother. You will become deformed and look weird if they are, but if you're still in a pubescent phase it will just accelerate growth.
Cycle for abt 6-8 weeks and take 2 week reload before restarting. Or take for 2 days on, one day off for up to 4-5 months, with 2 week deload.

For what?

For muscle building? I wouldn't say it's worth it.
Heard it increases bone density in some way? Not only for muscle building but height, overall hgh etc

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Heard it increases bone density in some way? Not only for muscle building but height, overall hgh etc
In that case fine, just buy a blood glucose test at home and monitor every week. You should be good.

take it if u can I would do it if could get some

Might fuck up your mind. I’m more anxious after using it, it seems. Could be placebo