Should I take more Aromasin?

dragomaxxed

dragomaxxed

Iron
Im on 12.5mg ed for the past week for heightmaxxing but I feel the same as when I wasnt on it.

I know its probably not fake because one I took my first dose of 12.5mg I had to take 5 days off as I had bad joint pain behind my knees and bad libido.

I want to take a bloodtest but its hard where I live.

I suspect my test is quite high as I live quite healthy but im also eating estrogenic foods recently.

Opinions?

it's an aromatase inhibitor not a hallucinogenic, you're not gonna feel any noticeable effects

it's an aromatase inhibitor not a hallucinogenic, you're not gonna feel any noticeable effects
I did feel noticeable effects after my first dose. Much drier and low libido. My libido is honestly better than when I wasnt on anything rn.

its all in ur head tbh in studies little children do 25mg everyday and are fine.
u have bad libido cause u had a tug the day before and joint pain cause placebo

I did feel noticeable effects after my first dose. Much drier and low libido. My libido is honestly better than when I wasnt on anything rn.
if you look for bad side effects you will find them

its all in ur head tbh in studies little children do 25mg everyday and are fine.
u have bad libido cause u had a tug the day before and joint pain cause placebo
you are right about the libido likely being mental though my dick wasn’t getting hard like it used to. The joint pain was 100% real, I went out on a windy day and it felt like my knees were gonna get blown away.
if you look for bad side effects you will find them
Id rather have the bad side effects than close my plates, thats why im thinking of doing 25 mg ed

double the dose and continue to get infertility - very noticeable effect

People over exaggerate the side effects so much in the ISS studies they literally give children 2.5mg letrozole or 25mg aromasin or 1mg anastrazole daily most of it is just placebo